So a while ago I saw that article in the then Guitar One magazine about Dunlop Jazz II picks, and I decided to buy a couple. I got three, one red and two black. I've noticed though that it seems as if it is easier to play with the red pick than with the black ones. The thing is, the only difference is their color! So does anyone have any ideas? Or am I just mental?
Quote by Spamwise
So a while ago I saw that article in the then Guitar One magazine about Dunlop Jazz II picks, and I decided to buy a couple. I got three, one red and two black. I've noticed though that it seems as if it is easier to play with the red pick than with the black ones. The thing is, the only difference is their color! So does anyone have any ideas? Or am I just mental?

red is thinner...
Quote by TehJermie
^ uh, youre reading into this too much, theyre just talking about plectrums...

Ok that was dumb. I will hang my head and delete this irrelevant thread.
Quote by uldhppi
Ok that was dumb. I will hang my head and delete this irrelevant thread.

Quote by TehJermie
^ uh, youre reading into this too much, theyre just talking about plectrums...

???

Replying with "must be all in the head" is reading too far into this thread? Uhhh???
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

Quote by sg-rocker173
???

Replying with "must be all in the head" is reading too far into this thread? Uhhh???

he was talking to someone else who deleted their comment
Are the red and the black ones made of different materials maybe?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Are the red and the black ones made of different materials maybe?

it's been answered already, black is a stiffer plectrum
Yeah (I think you mean Jazz III) the black ones are called "stiffos" and the red ones aren't.