like an hour ago I was walking through the city I live in and saw a huge crowd of people in front of the cityhall. so I waited to see what happened and suddenly the Dalai Lama is standing like two meters away from me. He is on a visit in Germany right now, which I knew but I didn't realize that it was today.
anyone else met any religious vip's?
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
No I haven't.

I'd have been more impressed if you had shot the Pope though.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
yeah, thats right. they don't do. but i wouldn't shoot the pope, he's german.
HOLY SH*T, I'M ACTUALLY PROPER IMPRESSED! I'd love to meet that guy! Plus you get a million cool points for being named after a shapeshifter
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I'm not named after him, I am a freaking shapeshifter. guess where I am in your room right now...
Well, I didn't really meet him, but I went to Christmas mass at St. Peters, celebrated by the Pope. Then the next day I was in the audience when he gave an address.
Who dat?
Quote by Odo
I'm not named after him, I am a freaking shapeshifter. guess where I am in your room right now...

Your the chair becuase he's sitting on your face.
damnit, got me
Did you call him a fag?

/DWMC reference
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Odo
like an hour ago I was walking through the city I live in and saw a huge crowd of people in front of the cityhall. so I waited to see what happened and suddenly the Dalai Lama is standing like two meters away from me. He is on a visit in Germany right now, which I knew but I didn't realize that it was today.

He blessed my mum a while ago...

But nah, I haven't.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
and who is this dalia lama you speak of??
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by friji
and who is this dalia lama you speak of??

He's the leader of Buddhism. And congrats dude! The only real contact I've had with a famous person is that I had a certificate signed by Eamonn Holmes when I did Hardspell.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Odo
Holy christ.

/Irony.

That's seriously cool though.

The only cool story I have is that my neighbour knows Nelson Mandela, and maybe another half or so of the South African government. And I tell everyone I know.

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Especially if you did it went he was giving the McCann's a private audience. They don't deserve it.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by jammoe
Holy christ.

/Irony.

The only cool story I have is that my neighbour knows Nelson Mandela, and maybe another half or so of the South African government. And I tell everyone I know.

That's awesome. The only polotical person that I come close to knowing is the President. My best friends dad used to be the Domestic Policy Advisor to the President, and he has his number on speed dial. My friend also has the Bush girls' email adresses in his contact list.
Quote by Smokey Amp
Did you call him a fag?

/DWMC reference

I love that film
After seeing that film 7 years in Tibet (I think thats it anyway) I've always wanted to go there. Shame Brad Pitt's terrible Austrian accent ruined that film
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by jammoe
Holy christ.

/Irony.

I don't know Mandela, but he was my grandad's lawyer. Got him out of jail .
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
I met him to
He came to Belgium some years ago

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

I had my confession read out (anonymously) to 12,000 people at Soul Survivor this year by the main worship leader (the main 'priest').

They applauded me.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by uhh_me?

believe me now?

BS thats obviously photoshopped

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by noxiosimitator
BS thats obviously photoshopped

Nah, maybe not, I mean it's possible but sometimes you just get weird lighting. Especially in Heaven.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Quote by Yakult
HOLY SH*T, I'M ACTUALLY PROPER IMPRESSED! I'd love to meet that guy!

+ a million.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?