Am I missing something with this auction? I mean, says Epi. LP custom black beauty for 300 starting bid with no other bids. It all looks fine to me, but I have never bought anything on ebay before, so I wouldnt be able to see a scam coming now matter how hard I looked.
Hmm well his feedback score isn't great but everything else looks alright.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Les Paul Custom Black Beauty ?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that's just a plain black Les Paul Custom

But I mean a LP Custom with a hard case for that price is very good anyways lol
The seller is known for telling his buyers to "go to hell", by the looks of it. Bad manners there.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
yeah, it's just a custom- the Black Beauty has 3 pups.
Still nice though- I would be wary of his feedback score though
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
i sold mine for 300, maybe he jsut wants the $ and to get rid of it quik
Quote by ILuvPillows?
Masturbate it off.
Quote by pENTAcUBE
Hm, not worth the risk I guess, thanks guys.

Yeah I would agree. While thats a fair price for a LP Custom, I wouldn't trust the guy. As for him calling it a Black Beauty, "standard" LP Customs where sometimes call that, though Black Beauty has become the formal name for the 3 pickup Les Paul Custom. However, you could still technically call a 2 pickup Les Paul Custom, but with Black Beauty being more a model name, it really isn't correct.
I don't get that he's a crook, he's just imature and sometimes hot headed. Better safe than sorry.
They're not much more than that new, so it's not too good to be true. It's only an Epi, after all.
PAYED FOR AN ITEM I NEVER RECEIVED, IN PAYPAL COURT NOW TO GET REFUNDED

Reply by noll330 (May-03-07 16:51):
GO TO HELL!!! i offered a refund SHIPPING ERROR WASN'T MY FAULT! BITE ME!!!!

Bought stuff from this guy and he won't ship or contact or give money back! SCAM

Reply by noll330 (Sep-28-06 05:15):
the post office screwed it up, its on its way YOU never contacted me,go to hell!

Wouldn't like to be victim to those 'postal errors'.
May be coincidence, but i wouldn't risk it.