My dad has been considering letting me get my drivers license but I need some ways to lower my insurance. We have Allstate and I know that by having good grades(which I have) the insurance lowers a little but I need another way, if there is any. We live in Florida and, like I said the insurance is Allstate.

Thanks in advanced
doesn't Allstate have like a good drivers reward program where your rates go down in you go a certain amount of time without getting in an accident?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
haha im british and im lost LOL but over here if you get one of ur parents to put themselves as the driver and you as a secondary driver the insurance is lowered, thats what ive done
Quote by Hendo3514
haha im british and im lost LOL but over here if you get one of ur parents to put themselves as the driver and you as a secodry driver the insurance is lowered thats what ive done

that's also true with most US insurance companies.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke