Top : Alder
Neck : Maple, Bolt-on
Fingerboard : Rosewood
Scale : 860mm(34")
Pickups : Original JBA-4 x 2
Controls : Volume x 1, Balance x 1, Active Treble x 1, Active Bass x 1
Hardware : Chrome
Finish : 3TS, BK, WH

I haven't had a chance to play this bass yet, so thought I'd ask if anyone here has. All I know is that ^ looks the smex.
Good bass for that price. But you should try it. Only a imbecile buys something just to buy.
The jazz student
Quote by Zar938
just personally preference, never seen the bass up close, but that looks like crap

Care to comment why?
exactly what i have! (except i have the 4-stringed version)
Aria ftw!
You like it
It's a nice bass for a low price, i'm playing it for 3 years now (a black stb-jb-dx 5 strings)
The positives:
-it's cheap
-good sound;
-nice chrome hardware
-active circuitry
-good pick-ups
The negatives:
-VERY heavy, you really need strap locks
-active, needs a 9V battery, doesn't work without battery
-vulnerable input
i just bought one today and i agree with steev1988 about everything but i'm going to make a few points against him

every active bass needs a 9v battery and won't work without one and i admit i haven't had the bass long but i don't see the input jack as vulnerable unless you don't put the lead over the strap button when you play in which case you deserve the lead to come out
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by skater dan0
i just bought one today and i agree with steev1988 about everything but i'm going to make a few points against him

every active bass needs a 9v battery and won't work without one and i admit i haven't had the bass long but i don't see the input jack as vulnerable unless you don't put the lead over the strap button when you play in which case you deserve the lead to come out

Don't put that voodoo on people man, nobody deserves to have their lead come out.