Page 1 of 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvwdgBu0xUE

Im sick of hearing about this guy, and im sick of all the videos on the front pages of internet sites with him on it, now i can't even turn on the tv and not see him....
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by blakehendrix at Sep 20, 2007,
I hate this neutral guy-chick... I seriously hate him, I hope he rots with britney in a dungeon cell.. ****ing ***** **** **** **** piece of **** mother****** ****
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
I don't care how ****ing outrageous he's trying to be to get attention, there's just some things you don't say, he crossed the line with this, he needs to be shot for humanity's sake, and soon.

BOYCOTT FTW.
you're telling people to spread a video around, that wants less people to know him, even though the video is about him.

i dont think that made sense.. but i know what i meant
So, is that video of a he or a she? I honestly aren't sure.
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

he's a he, as the video i posted with his brother will show .... just not right at all
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by blakehendrix

Im sick of hearing about this guy, and im sick of all the videos on the front pages of internet sites with him on it, now i can't even turn on the tv and not see him....

@ manly words..
that ain't a guy just like the singer from tokio hotel.

they could be a couple and switch turnes who's the guy and who's the chick

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Yeah probably his parents are brother and sister... Now he mates with his brother as well, I hope there is a death penalty where he lives...Someone can plant some PCP in his house and call the cops on him..
Quote by Necrolust
God damn man... Seriously.... GOD DAMN MAN !!!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!
You have to warn people about the videos you post, I now have to throw away a bucket of KFC ffs

with me saying creepy spiritual incest boy, what did you think was gonna happen?
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
with me saying creepy spiritual incest boy, what did you think was gonna happen?

I thought you were just describing it with your own words...

Nevermind, I'll get to my bucket when I'm not grossed out.
by the way dude.. After seeing that video I'd gladly make a bukkake scene my screensaver..

It was describing how it showered with it's brother.. Jesus tap dancing christ ,for the love of god, god damn...OH NO.. FLASHBACK.....

No more KFC for tonight... damn man..
What, like on a cracker?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Necrolust
God damn man... Seriously.... GOD DAMN MAN !!!!! SERIOUSLY !!!!
You have to warn people about the videos you post, I now have to throw away a bucket of KFC ffs

Oh snap, I have KFC too.

Well, not after that video.
Quote by blakehendrix

hes even on the TV way too much........
its just annoying at this point...the first one was funny.
now u see to shock people tht vid of him kissing his brother was better than the 1st one but i mean this guy is ****ed up in the head. iis it for attention. WTF! who the hell would do tht for attention. why do americans of all people let him have his own show. no offence to america.
Quote by alex.hughes
now u see to shock people tht vid of him kissing his brother was better than the 1st one but i mean this guy is ****ed up in the head. iis it for attention. WTF! who the hell would do tht for attention. why do americans of all people let him have his own show. no offence to america.

he doesnt have his own show yet, God help us if he did, but hes trying to get his own reality/fashion show and i wouldn't be suprised if he did. its not like anyone wants to see this guy, like seriously who wants to? its just someone who thinks they can make a ****load of money using him(and probably will), stupid or not, and thats how things always go.

its all about the money my friend
Blues are easy to play but hard to feel.

-Jimi Hendrix
Last edited by blakehendrix at Sep 20, 2007,
is his show a comedy thing and was that just designed to be funny? if not, then, as much as i love free speech, he is a nob, and his right to talk should be taken away.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
I seriously want to kill him. If I was with him I would've choked him to death for what he said about 9/11.

And I'm not even American.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
What an attention seeking pussy. Theres a couple of people I know who dress up like girls / excessive makeup & hair styling and they just do it to stand out.
He's basically an attention ***** who doesn't care what kind of attention he's getting as long as he's getting attention. The only wway you can combat that is too ignore him completely. And one pretty funny about him http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi_qJ-Rxq9s
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Who the **** is Chris Crocker?
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by Vornik
Who the **** is Chris Crocker?

I urge you not to find out.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by RockThe40oz
If you're so sick of him, don't tell people to spread around a video of him. He's just doing it for attention, and you're giving him attention.

+1

Oh God, I watched that incest one, but I was in school
Last edited by malakian_rocks at Sep 21, 2007,
K, after seeing that video i wanted to do something like this:
I want to torture him to death, i want to rip of his limbs, i want to rip out his guts with my bare hands while he is watching, and then i want to mutilate his corpse, and have a ****ing blood orgy in it, then take Britney Spears and repeat.
What a failure.

Wait....who???

He sounds like an idiot from all the comments ive seen. The video is unattracting to me, so I won't watch it.
You DO realize that by creating this thread, you are making this person's legacy live on, correct?

Just making sure.
Quote by Vermintide
Welcome all comers, with open arms and a wagging tail

Member #5 of the Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join

Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: The Pop N' Locker of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Tokay, I don't think anyone here is realizing that he is joking, and not serious about 9/11. The only reason people are reacting is because it's an american tragedy.

You're all idiots and blinded by something that happened years ago.
High as tits
Quote by Metal claw
I never cared for Chris Crocker.

But you guys keep posting him so I can't help but go check him out.

In conclusion, thanks UG.

Now I'll go watch this video again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2PvpKu-5vA

It's so awesome.

at first i was "wtf?" but then when i closed youtube, i realised the link had been posted by Metal claw..... anyway, i'm sick of this guy too.
"And after all of this, I am amazed...

...that I am cursed far more than I am praised."
Page 1 of 2