Their cover of Black Tears is rather good.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by ReinventingEvil
What's your favorite song? Mine has to be Angelheart, Ravenheart.

+1
EDIT: Genre? I've heard melodeath and Avantgarde (w/e that is) but I really don't know what I'd call 'em (symphonic __________ Metal.)
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Last edited by nebraskan at Sep 20, 2007,
Quote by nebraskan
+1
EDIT: Genre? I've heard melodeath and Avantgarde (w/e that is) but I really don't know what I'd call 'em (symphonic __________ Metal.)

I would say that their older stuff was melodeath but the newest cd, Before the Bleeding Sun, is more like symphonic death metal
You don't see many bands like ETOS (yet...) But I haven't heard much from BBS so I couldn't tell you what my opinion on the genre is, perhaps they're a new genre entirely, but Death metal is quite a stretch from Angelheart Ravenheart.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Last edited by nebraskan at Sep 20, 2007,
Drummer needs work... and Vocals suck.

Otherwise, quite a band.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
before the bleeding sun is amazing. cant say much of their other work has done much for me.
¤¤¤¤¤ ۩ ۝РЄŦĤ ۩ ¤¤¤¤¤
۩ ВŁĄÇĶŴĄŦЄŖ РĄŖĶ ۩

Quote by deadskinmask
I think you should listen to Bodom_Shredder7.

Quote by xolax
Listen to Bodom_Shredder, he knows what hes talking about

Quote by Alucard II
Bodom Shredder was right

SevenLastWordsOfChrist
They're really ****in' good.
-Shecter C-7 Hellraiser FR, Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR,
ESP LTD F-2005, Ibanez RG7321
-Peavey 6505+
-Maxon OD-9, Dunlop 535Q Wah, EHX Deluxe Memory Man, MXR 10-band EQ, MXR Super Comp
Melodeath: www.myspace.com/incarnia
UG Gain Whore
I have AVAAW
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Yeah I'm a big fan.
I used to listen AVAAW like, 3 times a day.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
Quote by ReinventingEvil
What's your favorite song? Mine has to be Angelheart, Ravenheart.

My favorite song by them too. Is it true that they used to wear corpsepaint?
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.
uh I think AVAAW is their best album the rest are meh, before the bleeding sun really depresses me in a non-good way -aka bad ass sad melodies or anything... just overwhelming... boredom ish... -shiver-- ... favorite songs... Aurora, The Last One For Life, The Fall of Man, Coronach, and Autumn's Grief... give or take a few more i cant remember with this massive headache
Great melodeath band. I never hear much about them on UG, even though one of my friends owns all their albums and a lot of people I know have listened to them at one time or another.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quite a good band, I don't listen to em much though.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Great band. I need to listen to them more.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Don't be afraid of the excessive keyboard usage, they're very good!
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
I swear, these guys have the most catchy intros ever. Sometimes, the songs aren't really that good, but their intros still insist on remaining in your head forever.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
its good for what it is, my fav off that one is prob shattered soul of some good riffage -just about the only riffage in the album lol- and autumn's grief
Like, for example, Aurora, Black Tears, The Seventh Eclipse, Nocturnal Strains, Bride of the Crimson Sea, even the main melody of Aeon and Autumn's Grief.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
xD what I like about Autumn's Grief is the solo xD

Aurora Borealis is JUST AMAZINGGGGGGGG for me haha... AVAAW was my fav album by them

some of their old songs are classic though

Burning Flames' Embrace and Coronach :P
True dat. It's weird how they keep changing their sound, yet you don't see anybody complaining about it. In a couple of years they'll probably be playing power metal, and people will still think it's pretty good.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
One of my all time favorites right here. Aeon, Autumn's Grief, Burning Flames' Embrace, Coronach, Sweet Lilith of My Dreams, Prophetian.. all genious stuff.

Also, Antti is one of my favorite guitarists.
Proud member of the UG Hate Crew

Laguna Loire of the Final Fantasy Elites - PM metacarpi, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
sweet coronach mention, i just love that dark hobbitless riff, bad assness

haha I love Fall of Man, Aurora Borealis, that keyboard melody is just godly, Im going to cover it one of these days, playing the keyboard, and occasionally the "Riffs" and duh, the solosssss mwahahhaaha

then The Last One For Life -big fav haha-
I haven't listened to BTBS enough to cast a verdict. I've only listened to Sweet Lilith, and I liked it, and another song, which I didn't like.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
The intro to Blood of Faith Stains My hands is very catchy as well.

To change the topic, have they ever toured or are planning to tour North America?
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Last edited by Reject_666_6 at Apr 12, 2008,