After an afternoon of doing very little I decided to take some pics of my guitars and since I had them anyway, I figured, why not show them here:

(if you can read the little numbers above the headstock)
1 Fender Light Ash Stratocaster
2 Ibanez GSA60
3 Ibanez RG7620
4 Epiphone Dot Studio
5 Ibanez RD bass guitar with panther print
6 Vintage VS6
7 Martin Graphite 2
8 Ibanez RG550MXXDY (bought a few weeks ago at Matt Umanov Guitars in New York, which has to be one of the best guitar stores I've ever been to and believe me, we're talking about a lot of stores)
9 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist (Nagel graphic)

In the unlikely event that you would like to see more pics, just look in my profile.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Quote by albino strat!
nice axes and amps too...how do you like that f 50 amp. im thinking of buying one

an orange too? wtf!

Thre F-50 is great, I've gigged with it and I use at home al the time. I bought my Microcube to take with me on a holiday once and I figured that I'd use it as a practice amp after that because I thought the Mesa would be to loud, but even at lower volumes the F-50 is pretty damn amazing.
Quote by nakki
*reported*

We already have the "Pictures of your gear thread".

Nice guitars you've got there, but post them to the other thread.

nakki

Who the hell gives a damn. I know there's a gear pictures thread, but on the other hand: "come on". There are plenty of people who post their gear outside of that thread and to report them all would be quite pointless...

Quote by rocabillyrollup
wow lovely

i have the vintage sg thing

not a bad guitar is it

Have to agree with you on that one, despite the fact that I have a lot of other guitars I still like that one a lot (note the cheesy Bonsaischaap engraving on the scratchplate).
Last edited by Bonsaischaap at Sep 20, 2007,
As posted before, there is a gear pic thread for a reason. Use it.

And no, it's not pointless to report them all. It clutters the forum. Hence the thread dedicated to it.

Again, use it. You're no exception just because you've got a bunch of nice guitars.

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.