So we gotta do a presentation in music tech tomorrow.... so i have chosen to do it on the history or heavy metal, like where it originated, who it came from etc etc. I've looked on wikipedia but i don't altogether trust that site because anyone can edit the stuff, so im asking the intelligent pit aswell!

anyway...thanks in advance people...
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
What kind of presentation?

That's a bit... open ended... you haven't given us any information about the project.
metallica put them in there !

then mention pantera, and black sabbath, but also mention how led zep were the metal of their day !
Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. Watch it.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

yeah... you should just talk about some bands of taht genre...

Black Sabbath would fit in there perfectly i guess
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
You gotta mention "Helter Skelter" and the Who in there somewhere. Near the beginning, after blues and rock and roll o' course.
Quote by aaron13
well i get on the net and chat with hot chicks alot.
most of them want to see me naked.. and they are over 18..
You have to do this presentation tomorrow, and you just started?

Good luck..
Who dat?
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
Metal: A Headbanger's Journey. Watch it.

I quadruple second this man's quote. It's the journey from to one, to annihilation- which as not yet come. Thankfully.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.