So theres a promote your band forum but no-one ever replies there, so I'm having to resort to the pit. I'm in a band and we can't decide the name between "Broadcast Chaos" or "Dare You Say It?". What d'ya think? First one with a serious answer gets a frozen dairy product Cheers. Much love. And the first one to say "How about use the search button" gets a doctor-certified slap And yes, its emo chode boy <3 XxxxX
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it

I don't like the second one much.

Band names with too much puctuation annoy me.

Yoghurt, please.

Go with Slick Willy.

But if it has to be one of those, Broadcast Chaos is better. (But still kinda lame.)
broadcast chaos

or

roadkill
Quote by Moggan13
*Kicks down door*
WHO SAID RAMBO 3!!???
I say "The Slack Fanny Jammers" is pretty original.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Bloody Kunt Bubble
Queef Cookie
"F*ck off with your sofa units and strine green stripe patterns, I say never be complete, I say stop being perfect, I say let... lets evolve, let the chips fall where they may." -

Tyler Durden
Broadcast Chaos is definitely much better.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Toilets
I don't like the second one much.

Band names with too much puctuation annoy me.

Yoghurt, please.

too much punctation? there's one question mark!

to TS, go with the former
and when i wrote dare u say it down it didnt have a ? i put it as i question to see what u thought to it
Hate long names and phrases, so don't like second one. 1st one sounds too serious. How about "Broadcast Monkeys". My fav all time is "Captain Krunch and the Dry Heaves".......
Quote by alex.hughes
oooooo. the fun vibraters. o yeah u said it had to be serious. damn u emo chode boy

I thought that one was serious, damn you Alex, damn you!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by Minkaro
How would I go about getting that trademarked?

You ever heard of Scissor Sisters? That's what they used to be called.

Also, Tony Flow and the Masters of Mayhem.
Quote by DigUpHerBones
I thought that one was serious, damn you Alex, damn you!

it is kinda serious. he meant serious name.
Oh, serious names. How about:

"The Hershey Squirts", "The Green Apple Splatters", "The Butt Nuggets", "The Dingleberry Diaries", "The Toe Jam Masters"......
OMG! TS, make a solo project called LORD OF THE CHODES!!! ITS (not?) FUNNY 'COS ITS TRUE!!! .......
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Quote by alex.hughes
yup :-) lol. anyway im going now so i shant be doing it anylonger

Alex you giant raving gay. Gtfo my thread! And we decided on Broadcast Chaos in the end. Thanks for the input guys =] Some of them were serious which helped and some of them I just couldn't stop loling at
Quote by whiteraven119
My new hero. Anyone willing to use lethal martial arts against hxc kids is amazing.

That's me

Quote by jaridv1
my penis has a restraining order against me because i beat it