They may sell individuals...but I wouldn't really waste my money on those. Since Fender jacked the price on them, they aren't worth it.
Hi, I'm Peter
I think you'll have to buy them all. I guess you could buy all three then just sell the other. Or keep it in case a future guitar needs a sweet bridge p/up
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
The tone from them is mediocre. For the money, you can find pickups that sound 1,000 times better. They're not "SRV" pickups just because they're the ones they shove in his signature model guitar.
Hi, I'm Peter
id try out a guitar that has them first imo. maybe find a store that has the SRV strat and try it out. ive never played them so i cant be certain on how they will sound but it will most likely be a waste of money. SRV never used them anyway lol. you can pretty close to his sound without getting those pickups anyway. i play a Godin freeway classic with humbuckers and i use a boss OD-3 overdrive and i can sound like him. if you mess around with your settings you should be able to as well. big strings help too. but i think there are better pickups out there for the same price.
Quote by Dirk Gently
Good for you. And the tone from them is mediocre. For the money, you can find pickups that sound 1,000 times better. And don't fool yourself into thinking they're "SRV" pickups just because they're the ones they shove in his signature model guitar.

I could careless about SRV really... Only reason I'm interstead in them is because Adrian Smith uses them... And Your right I could find better pickups but maybe they have the tone I'm looking for, so next time you post take in consideration peoples preference.