Page 1 of 2
a friend of mine who is a 9th grader like me has been with his current girlfriend for 2 years tommorrow. i'm perplexed, because i've never managed to get any of my relationships past 2 weeks...

i'm wondering...what could his secret be?!?
love?
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Maybe actually being in love?

I've seen it happen...
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
yeah, i always did believe that adults were full of shiite when they say it's impossible to fall in love at our age.
My current has been going for 27 months now, started at the end of middle-school.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
A girl in my class got engaged over the summer to her 19 year old boyfriend. She turned 15 last week. I guess that worked?
Quote by RentACar
A girl in my class got engaged over the summer to her 19 year old boyfriend. She turned 15 last week. I guess that worked?

isn't that sort of...illegal?
yeah it's definitely possible for that to happen. there's a lot of puppy love in middle and even high school, but there is still the ocassional relationship that is worth something. congrats to your friend.
My stuff
Fender Telecaster Aerodyne Series
Gibson 1980 Les Paul Standard
Fender Standard Strat
Taylor 414-ce
Takamine Acoustic
1938 Gibson Lap Steel (priceless)
Fender Blues Junior
USA Big Muff Pi
Danelectro Fab Overdrive

My band
when i was 14 i was with a girl for 3 years... its not really that great that young when it ends trust me.. lol
8 months currently, we're both 15 but yeah man love happens and you can be young
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

it is in massachusetts, at least. they'd have to be 16 and 18. but anyone can declare themselves "engaged," nothing really matters till the actual marriage license stuff.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138

Apparently not. I saw the ring. And this girl is dumb enough to do it. But here the age of consent is 14... And this is QUEBEC- the land of poutine, young marriage, younger sex and ********* while watching "Les canadiens" play hockey on RDS
I've seen it happen, my friend was with his from 6th to 8th grade, then in 8th grade his girlfriend dumped him because he was flirting with another girl, then he ended up going out with that other girl. The the other girl dumped him because he always yealled at her and was really controlling. Typical middle school drama right?
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
I'm 16 and me and my gf are also 2 years together (almost) ..
Wich makes me get some faith in humanity again

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

By asking that question, and on an internet forum no less, you have doomed yourself to never marry.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I'm 14 and I'll be with my girlfriend for 1 year in October.
I'm happy, and it's going well at the mo.
=]
Jono
xxx
IT's most likely the fact that have haven't met a girl with whom you both really enjoy spending time with one another.
i started dating a girl in 8th grade and we were together for about 3 1/2 years so it does happen

you're probably just shit at relationships
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by david_safc
Bam Margera and his wife met in 9th grade.

Bam Margera should never be used to prove a serious point which doesn't involve skateboaring, MTV, and/or stupidity.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
They obviously love eachother lol
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Quote by The Madcap
IT's most likely the fact that have haven't met a girl with whom you both really enjoy spending time with one another.

uhm not quite sure what you're saying...?
Oh, and I know I guy who's been with his wife since 8th grade, I think he's in his 30's
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by break-me-in
Bam Margera should never be used to prove a serious point which doesn't involve skateboaring, MTV, and/or stupidity.

I lol when people jump on the lets hate Bam bandwagon.
Quote by david_safc
I lol when people jump on the lets hate Bam bandwagon.

I don't hate him. But nobody could possibly say he's intelligent =\.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by RentACar

Dude, he's a damn pedophile. That doesn't just work, that's exactly the opposite.
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
Quote by break-me-in
I don't hate him. But nobody could possibly say he's intelligent =\.

You nor I would really know unless we knew him personally. Just coz he does jackass **** doesn't mean hes stupid.
well i haven't had a girlfriend yet :P i'm in eight grade though it seems relevant, but i have this one friend who looks to me for advice and i tell her good ideas, so i seem capable of a good relationship but no one can see that because i'm not really that popular!
Quote by sashki
My parents met when they were my age. (16)

They're my parents now.

i don't believe it
I've been dating my current girlfriend for 2 and half years.

We went through the end of 6th grade summer, 7th grade, 7th grade summer, 8th grade, 8th grade summer, and now 9th grade.

The secret?

Quite possibly love.
Quote by heavyairship
dying hurts

empty sig
Quote by denizenz
I dated a girl when I was 14...after 1 1/2 years she cheated on me with my best friend and her cousin. There is no such thing as a committed relationship in middle school.

Your best friend and her cousin? At the same time? Hawt...

I know a guy who was in a relationship in high school for over 3 years, and then she just randomly left him and went out with another guy like two days later.

But I fell in love when I was 16 and that was real love, so it works both ways.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
it's likely that they're having sex and don't know how to end the relationship...

or not. i'm just saying this because one girl in my class (class of 2010) is in the same situation
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
They probably don't talk or anything. Middle school romance = ignoring eachother during the day and talking on MSN at night.
Page 1 of 2