(So i finally decide for staying with my epiphone les paul standard, if u want to know the story check my other posts)
I want to put some new pickups for my LP, and on local store i can get these ones:

For Seymour Duncan:

INVADER SH-8B
DIMEBUCKER SH-13
DUNCAN DISTORTION SH-6B
JAZZ MODEL SH-2N
JB MODEL SH-4JB

For DiMarzio:

X2N DP102
TONE ZONE DP155
FRED DP153
PAF DP103
PAF CLASSIC DP194
PAF CLASSIC DP195
EVOLUTION DP158
EVOLUTION DP159
D-SONIC DP207
NORTON DP160
AIR ZONE DP192
AIR NORTON DP193
SUPER DISTORTION DP100

What should be my combination? (Neck and Bridge), I play a lot of Led Zeppeling, Beatles, Arctic Monkeys, The Libertines, I'm on Indie rock stuff, so i need good cleans, and some bright tones, and a decent distortion.
Quote by TooLateForRoses
"My anus is bleeding uncontrollably, what should I do?

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I have a Fender DVD and theres a tour of the Factory in California that makes American Strats. All of the employees were mexican. So American Strats are also Mexican Strats.
What's your amp? Out of those SD's, the only ones that I can tolerate are the Jazz and the Distortion. The other ones hurt my ears.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
PAF or PAF Pro. or maybe Gibson P-94 pickups, since humbuckers have some slight issues with Indie rock IMO. Most humbuckers arent too bright, and the cleans seem very fat and not the right type of sound. P-90's, however, do indie quite well. Nick Valensi has em in his Rivera. So it should work for some extra $$$. but i think Duncan has some similar pickups.
i can only choose between those pickps for the list , my local guitar center only have that, and buy it from USA and paying the shipping... omg i can't affort that

PAF or PAF Pro? What From the list?
Quote by TooLateForRoses

Quote by GuitarNinja12
I have a Fender DVD and theres a tour of the Factory in California that makes American Strats. All of the employees were mexican. So American Strats are also Mexican Strats.
PAFs ftw.

They'll get you the tone you want.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Quote by FacingUsAll
PAFs ftw.

They'll get you the tone you want.

Ok, but what PAF? there are 3 of them on my list, anyone?
Quote by TooLateForRoses

Quote by GuitarNinja12
The best combo for you out of those choices, without a shadow of a doubt...

Dimarzio Norton in the bridge and Dimarzio PAF103 in the neck.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Sadly not available in his local store, also horrendously overpriced and only the "best" for certain applications.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by SuperSnake2012
Can't go wrong with the JB/Jazz combo.

Seconding this. I normally go for Gibson Burstbucker #2 and #3, but failing that, a JB (bridge) and Jazz (neck) SD combo is right up there too.
Quote by bokuho
Seconding this. I normally go for Gibson Burstbucker #2 and #3, but failing that, a JB (bridge) and Jazz (neck) SD combo is right up there too.

You mean a JB MODEL SH-4JB on bridge and a JAZZ MODEL SH-2N on neck, right? Is my best choice? Any other suggest?
Quote by TooLateForRoses

Quote by GuitarNinja12
anyone who's saying you can't go wrong with a jb/jazz set is either (a) lying, (b) stupid, (c) a fanboi, (d) someone who hasn't quite yet realised that there are different humbuckers available for different tones or (e) someone who doesn't realise the difference between "fact" and "opinion".

I hate the jb, and i'm not much fussed on the jazz. I realise that's opinion of course, but there's always the chance you'll agree with that opinion.

I'd defer to steven seagull to be honest- i don't think any of those duncans will really do the tones you want, and i haven't tried the dimarzios (the various pafs and norton) which I suspect will.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?