im going to get a multi effects pedal soon and i wanted to see some good recommendations since i never owned one before. i dont want to name a price because that will constrict me from getting the best results, but i will just say nothing thats outrageously expensive thanks!
What amp do you have?
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
boss me 50, 300 bucks and its got everything, good quality too
my gear:
gibson les paul classic
epiphoen les paul standard
fender standard fat strat
peavey valveking 112
boss me-50
crybaby original wah
If you're willing to pay alot of money, the TC Electronics G-System is the best on the market IMO.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
its one of those amps that comes in the ibanez starter pack. i may be able to get a new amp to depending on how expensive the pedal is.
You might as well just get a modeling amp like a Vox Valvetronix or Roland Cube.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
a zoom g2? or maybe the line 6 podxt live? something like that i guess.
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
Boss GT-8 is a great choice, but I'm not sure if the next generation is coming soon.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Try a Digitech Rp250.

It has everything you'll need. But be warned. The effects are good, but they aren't great. If you're looking to get flawless tone from it, then this isn't for you. The effects are pretty good, and I'm more than satisfied with it, but its not the real deal. Btw, I personally think the Wah pedal is horrible.

Buy this is if you want to try all the effects without the money. Its truly amazing, and I don't think I'll buy another pedal ever. This is just my opinion, you'll have to try it for yourself.

Edit: Oh yeah, I got this thing for $130.00 USD flat at Guitar Center. The regular price is around, $149.99 USD, but I'm sure you can haggle it down a bit.

I just went to the guy, and I was like, how much is it? And he said, more than $150.00. And I just said that I only had $130.00. And he gave it to me lol.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Last edited by SathiaSun at Sep 20, 2007,