dead_kennedy
995 IQ
I faintly recall this rad band being put in the Hardcore forum, move it if it's wrong. But I defintely know a few people on this board (including me) dug them a helluva lot some years ago. Was listening to 'Campfire' today and I just remembed how good this band was, real original I thought. It also reminded me a little of Husker Du, which is never a bad thing.

Unfortunatly their page has become advertisment central, but you can still listen to a few songs, which I highly recommened you do.

http://www.myspace.com/bearvsshark
rites of nothing.
dead_kennedy
995 IQ
Quote by GuitarHero0715
pshhh, to TS
you cant put pics in your sig

It wasn't a picture I was trying to put...
rites of nothing.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
such an awesome band. got to see them in providence. amazing.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
I was supposed to see them with HORSE the band forever ago and we didn't get to for some reason so we all were like, "We'll go for sure next time." Then they broke up.
hatebreed219
663 IQ
Loooooove this band.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
GHST
whoa! shut it down
128 IQ
i was listening to them earlier today.

it really doesn't get old.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
I only have their Terrorhawk album and the only song that i REALLY love is Catamaran.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
This is one of the bands that if I can't think what to listen to I know I can put them on and I'll be happy with that choice.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
anyone who hasnt heard this band is missing out on one of the best indie/emo bands ever.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
i call em post-hard, but thats just me. I love catamaran!!
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
post hardcore is very similar to old emo, plus this band often reminds me of cap n jazz. whatever
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
SadistNation
1,256 IQ
when i think of old emo i think Rites of Spring, Moss Icon, and Indian Summer, but thats just me, and this is about BvS, so i'll not stray from topic anymore
emphaticleech
Banned
50 IQ
Bump. Amazing band. Possibly the best post-hardcore band...and most short lived... since Drive Like Jehu.

And at what SadistNation said, Indian Summer rules.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
He got banned for talking shit in Classic Rock. Also Bear vs. Shark own.
I'm an asshole.
nashawa
Rightful HxC Emperor
1,511 IQ
Quote by saxaxe
I've actually never listened to them until now. Shit, I've been missing out. Also, I finally know where Waldorph's avy comes from hahaha.

Everything in this post applies to me as well
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Terrorhawk ruled so much. Also the singers newer band Bars Of Gold is pretty rad too.
I'm an asshole.