Hes not only gay, i dont have anything wrong with gay people, but hes gay with his biological brother.this guy is officially the lowest living life form. i feel sorry for britney for having this guy stick up for her.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoy6G0USyWE
i dont know how to link thins. im kinda new. bet here what you type in.
I'm glad you posted this. I care a lot about Chris Crocker. He's gay with his brother and that is something I care to know.
Well, I have to agree with sXephil on this guy. Not all gay people are like that, it's just Chris Crocker is a freak, and he just happens to be gay.
Um, you do realize that video is old?

And you do realize he's an actor?
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Wow, this ****ing homo, holy ****... with his ****ing brother no less... disgusting...
I don't care if this is real or not, it's just plain filthy. I hpe he chokes on his "Spiritual" partners **** and dies.
Last edited by cmonaco at Sep 20, 2007,
I ain't gay, but I bet a lot of gay people are really pissed at this guy giving gay people a bad rap. I know some gay people, this big guy named nick, nicest dude in the world, sort of feel bad for him because people like this assclown get lumped in the same group.
can we just ignore this assbag already? he thinks he's important and that pisses me off.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
I think this is fake, he is an actor after all.
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Quote by cmonaco
Wow, this ****ing homo, holy ****... with his ****ing brother no less... disgusting...
I don't care if this is real or not, it's just plain filthy. I hpe he chokes on his "Spiritual" partners **** and dies.

Shut the hell up and die, you closed minded fuck.
Sure, it's kinda gross, but it is THEIR choice, not yours.
I don't think you should judge them unless you know them,
But that's just my opinion.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

You realise that you're just giving him more publicity by posting this? If you truly dislike him then forget about him.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by xFeatherx
I don't think you should judge them unless you know them

Wait... you are absolutely right. Like that US attorney that decided it was cool to fuck a 5 year old girl. I mean yeah, I find that gross but it's his choice, not mine! And I don't personally know him so yeah, I will not judge him.
Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg
Wait... you are absolutely right. Like that US attorney that decided it was cool to fuck a 5 year old girl. I mean yeah, I find that gross but it's his choice, not mine! And I don't personally know him so yeah, I will not judge him.

Yea, but that's diffrent.
She was 5, they're adults.
They can do what they like with someone that is legal
She wasn't.
<.<
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by xFeatherx
Yea, but that's diffrent.
She was 5, they're adults.
They can do what they like with someone that is legal
She wasn't.
<.<

I don't even know who the hell is this Crocker guy (although he does have a fucking stupid name) but you do know that incest is illegal right?

[Before you start, no, I haven't seen the video nor do I know who the fuck is his brother. I just read what the thread-starter posted.]

EDIT: I just checked your profile. You are fucking 14. Never mind.
Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg
I don't even know who the hell is this Crocker guy (although he does have a fucking stupid name) but you do know that incest is illegal right?

[Before you start, no, I haven't seen the video nor do I know who the fuck is his brother. I just read what the thread-starter posted.]

Yes, I know incest is illegal.
I was just stating my opinion.
Besides, I believe that once someone is over 18, they should be able to do what they like in love,
But only to another person whom is over 18.
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Joe-Fish
He's fake, When the **** are people going to realize this!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!
No shit
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Rocker_69
Um, you do realize that video is old?

And you do realize he's an actor?

thank you!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg
but you do know that incest is illegal right?

EDIT: I just checked your profile. You are fucking 14. Never mind.

I like how you assume he's 14 so you've automatically got a better opinion.

Your opinion is ****, you have no right to judge somebody for doing something that isn't hurting you. If somebody wants to **** their own brother, then that's their choice, not the laws. I'm not a person who would enjoy having incest sex, but if there are people that are, it's their choice, not yours.
Quote by revolutionplz

Your opinion is ****, you have no right to judge somebody for doing something that isn't hurting you. If somebody wants to **** their own brother, then that's their choice, not the laws. I'm not a person who would enjoy having incest sex, but if there are people that are, it's their choice, not yours.

That, you twat, is precisely against the law you fucking asshole! Incest is against the law!

Besides, I have no right to judge somebody for doing something that isn't hurting me? Did you not read my previous posts? Are you blind or just plain fucking stupid? So I don't have a right to judge someone who is breaking the law, say a pederast or someone committing incest? You seem so ignorant that maybe you don't know that fucking a minor is illegal too or do you?

EDIT: At least you like how I assume that because of his age he sucks. I absolutely agree on that one with you. Pubescent teens are major league idiots.
Last edited by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg at Sep 20, 2007,
Quote by xFeatherx
Yes, I know incest is illegal.
I was just stating my opinion.
Besides, I believe that once someone is over 18, they should be able to do what they like in love,
But only to another person whom is over 18.

whoah whoah whooaaaahh!

No they should not be allowed to even if they are 18 plus.
Incest is illegal for a reason.

It reduces the gene pool which can cause amazingly horrific problems to the child. (if it is a hetrosexual couple)

i think he needs to stop making these even though he is an actor playing a part, he is a nob tbh.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg
That, you twat, is precisely against the law you fucking asshole! Incest is against the law!

Besides, I have no right to judge somebody for doing something that isn't hurting me? Did you not read my previous posts? Are you blind or just plain fucking stupid? So I don't have a right to judge someone who is breaking the law, say a pederast or someone committing incest? You seem so ignorant that maybe you don't know that fucking a minor is illegal too or do you?

Calm down, you're giving that cross in your icon a bad rep.

You certainly don't have the right to judge anyone. I don't give a goddamn what the government says, we are supposed to be free, why the **** should the government or you have the right to jail somebody for not hurting anyone.

You ****ing sheep.
Quote by revolutionplz
Calm down, you're giving that cross in your icon a bad rep.

You certainly don't have the right to judge anyone. I don't give a goddamn what the government says, we are supposed to be free, why the **** should the government or you have the right to jail somebody for not hurting anyone.

You ****ing sheep.

This is precisely why I don't visit this board regularly. I fucking hate pubescent teenagers.
Quote by revolutionplz

I can't care if I don't know about it. If they make it public then they deserve to be tortured and burned to death. Same goes for many things.
Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg
This is precisely why I don't visit this board regularly. I fucking hate pubescent teenagers.

haha

Goddamn, that and your sig put together make for one ironic lolz.
Quote by NiTrO_FrEeZiNg

ding that just gave me an idea
Quote by xFeatherx
I don't think you should judge them unless you know them,

... someone's bitchy

this thread really turned into a retarded cluster****... way to invoke a riot TS
Last edited by john_bosma at Sep 20, 2007,
Quote by john_bosma
... someone's bitchy

this thread really turned into a retarded cluster****... way to invoke a riot TS

Meh, I've had a bad day and that just made me mad
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by xFeatherx
Meh, I've had a bad day and that just made me mad

... just one of those days? oh well, it was at least entertaining to read your guys' posts
verbal abuse is great fun
Quote by element4433
No shit

It's the point that every time a chris crocker thread is made, Everyone says how gay he is and how stupid he is for sticking up for britney spears.