Page 1 of 3
i searched and there wasnt a thread on this.

today after the bell rang everyone was switching classes and i got to my class on time. while im sitting there i hear. "what are you doing i dont even know you" from a guy. and then a girl was yelling at him going "well if you dont know me then stop talking ****!" and she was really gettin pissed at him. at this point i get up cause i wanna see whats going on. everyone was gathering around them and the chick was super pissed. she threw a punch at his face and he got hit pretty hard(this guy is way bigger than this chick) then a teacher came to break it up and she was like. whats going on whats the deal?? and the chick went "THIS BITCH IS TELLING EVERYONE I SUCKED HIS DICK" pretty much as loud as she could yell. then it went on and they both got in trouble.

anyway. post away stories of school fights that are pretty funny.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12

today after the bell rang everyone was switching classes and i got to my class on time. while im sitting there i hear. "what are you doing i dont even know you" from a guy. and then a girl was yelling at him going "well if you dont know me then stop talking ****!" and she was really gettin pissed at him. at this point i get up cause i wanna see whats going on. everyone was gathering around them and the chick was super pissed. she threw a punch at his face and he got hit pretty hard(this guy is way bigger than this chick) then a teacher came to break it up and she was like. whats going on whats the deal?? and the chick went "THIS BITCH IS TELLING EVERYONE I SUCKED HIS DICK" pretty much as loud as she could yell. then it went on and they both got in trouble.

i don't think it could get any funnier.. hehe...
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
i fight people in school a lot but no really outstanding stories
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
We've had a few traditional fights in hallways. Two guys get pissed, throw down their backpacks and start swinging and eventually it gets stopped. Nothing special.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
I've seen a pretty serious fight at high school. It was in the morning last year, these girls fought and one was getting beat really bad. Security and administrators could not break through the crowd (there had to be at least 45-60 people watching this fight in the hallway) Someone through a hot chocolate or coffee into the crowd I got it on my shirt. By the time security got through the fight was over and the girl who lost got beat up had to go the hospital. During the fight even a lot of people had to get out of there because things started getting out of hand.

Also the year before that I was upstairs at my locker in the floor above where the other fight happened. Suddenly I hear yelling coming from downstairs and I think nothing of it. I come downstairs 5 minutes later and there is blood everywhere on the floor and walls, a serious fight happened (2 dudes) and from what I heard they each landed really good hits on each other but I missed that one.

Also I've been in a food fight too, my friend got suspended for starting it lol
well..i dont have any funny storys cuz my school was kinda boring, but this guy hit a dude with a softball bat and smashed all of his frount teeth lol. there was blood everywhere=]
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

one time a teacher fought a student in the lunch room at my middle school. he started spiting in the kids face, cursing him out. then the kid pushed him away and the teacher went nuts and started swinging away. it lasted all of about 20 seconds but it was intense. the teacher cut his finger and there was blood all the way down the hallway to the nurses office. they took the kid out on a stretcher, which i thought was funny cause he only had a chipped tooth and came back 2 days later.
I think the worst I've ever seen was two girls having a brawl, and of course it was screaming, hair pulling etc when the one drags the other and smashes her head against the corner of a brick wall. I don't think anyone was seriously hurt, but there were clumps of blond hair blowing about the playground after.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
there were clumps of blond hair blowing about the playground after.

lol
this one guy named travis who is native american fought this guy named kiel who is a kick boxer. Travis isn't too smart, but he's the toughest mofo ever alive, he laughed at the tips of his fingers getting chopped off. So anyway Travis and Kiel get in a fight, Kiel punched travis in the face about 10 times repeatedly until travis hits his head on the cement. Kiel is jumping around yelling obscenities about native americans. Calmly and blood laden travis picks himself off the ground, standing behind kiel with blood streaming down his face he spits out a mouthfull of blood and teeth, he then proceeds to grab kiel by the throat, throw him on the ground, grab his hair and just starts punching with the other hand until a clump of kiel's hair gets ripped out when travis hits him too hard, 4 of kiel's friends try to attack travis but he knocks them all out in about 5 seconds. Craziest school fight I've seen.
one time i saw two very short, very fat kids fighting...

more of just one kid leaping at the other, then the one kid pulled the otiher's shirt over his head and the kid proceeded to run around in circles till he hit a cafeteria table and flipped over. the janitor that was there was wondering if he should stop it or not because he had no clue what was happening.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
Quote by fenderbassist12

I hate hearing stories like that... A guy can't raise a single finger against a girl without having extremely serious repercussions. I've only seen 2 fights at my school and 1 was pretty much a sucker punch followed by a beating and the other was a tiny white freshman vs a tiny mexican freshman. That was entertaining.
The year after I graduated from my high school, some kids had brought stink bombs to school and threw them all over the place.. then one black kid got into a fight with another black kid, then it escalated into 20 black kids against 20 black kids... then it was essentially like a riot in the school with everybody going crazy and beating the hell out of each other for pretty much no reason
Well I punched some guy in the face, but he grabbed my ass so he deserved it. Arsehole.
Quote by frusciante_man1
cakemonster..you are truly my hero
HONK
Quote by DeSean
HONK!I like your cake.
Quote by olif8
And Cakeface, why didn't you sig my

HONK!

from that other thread?

Quote by LordBishek

I can't stand it any longer.

HONK

Honk if you love cake! HONK!!
My school is so stupid with fights, the kids all classify pushing somebody more times as beating them up.
I've got a bike you can ride it if you like
Quote by ibanezn00b
wtf was that lol.

White boy got his ass whooped.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by OpposingForce
I've seen a pretty serious fight at high school. It was in the morning last year, these girls fought and one was getting beat really bad. Security and administrators could not break through the crowd (there had to be at least 45-60 people watching this fight in the hallway) Someone through a hot chocolate or coffee into the crowd I got it on my shirt. By the time security got through the fight was over and the girl who lost got beat up had to go the hospital. During the fight even a lot of people had to get out of there because things started getting out of hand.

Also the year before that I was upstairs at my locker in the floor above where the other fight happened. Suddenly I hear yelling coming from downstairs and I think nothing of it. I come downstairs 5 minutes later and there is blood everywhere on the floor and walls, a serious fight happened (2 dudes) and from what I heard they each landed really good hits on each other but I missed that one.

Also I've been in a food fight too, my friend got suspended for starting it lol

i had this teacher and she always said

"i've broken up fights with boys and it was scary
i've broken up fights with girls and it was terrifying"
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
in my school, you have to go down without fighting back or you'll get punished more than the prick who started the fight. i used to get in a lot of fights, like every week. but then it came to the point where i was gonna get expelled if i wasnt careful, so i stopped. some people just deserve to have the **** kicked outta them though. ****.. so hard to resist...
Quote by musicianamedave
White boy got his ass whooped.

If by "whooped" you mean "he got a little muddy with no injuries.."

The videotape shows the boys squaring off, saying "should we start" and then wrestling around on the muddy ground. Four others landed a few kicks but no injuries were reported, police said.

"They all ran back to the school as soon as the squad cars arrived," Zimmerman said. "Their clothes got pretty muddy but no one was hurt and there were no weapons."
Quote by RockThe40oz
If by "whooped" you mean "he got a little muddy with no injuries.."

I was making a joke about the cameraman who kept going "oohhhhh white boy, he getting whooped!"
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Haha.. school fights.
Ive been back in school about 2 weeks and ive already had 3 fights.

#1 i didnt see just heard about it. Aparantly before school even started some kids started yellin at eachother and one just knocked the other out. 1 punch.

#2 was pretty funny. This kid that doesnt have too many friends (nothin wrong with that) but thinks he is a big shot so it makes it worse got called gay by a kid. The kid that called gay said "alright in the hall after this class" so right after class they just started goin at it. Pretty funny

#3 I just heard about.. nothin too special
Quote by EVH_5150
stairway to heaven has a solo?!?!
The funniest/intense fight I saw was back in 6th form.
Two girls were fighting over a guy who had fucked them both over.
It was hilarious, they were both really going for it swinging punches, ripping out hair from the roots- the 'winner' started beating the shit out of the other girl's head and face with her high heels.

The guy got sucker kicked in the balls a few days later by the 'loser' who was apparently the original gf.
PSN: Shibuib
Steam: Drag_on88rr@hotmail.com
add me

Elvis Presley aint got no soul, Chuck Berry is rock and roll.

日本語をシグに入れるのは馬鹿やキザ野郎のする事だぜ。
2 girls were rolling around on the floor in my old school last year.

People were propper egging them on and they were propper going at it on the floor.

until my best mate kicked one in the head when she was on the floor for a laugh.
I almost died laughing
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
Quote by JC13
Not really a fight, but this happened today and it was the greatest lunch ever.

This random red haired kid in grade 8, just walked up to my buddy and started repeatedly saying "Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi, Hi.. etc", and then he asked if he could have a quarter. My friend HAD to take advantage of this. So, he tells him some other guy has 60 dollars in cash in his pocket. I thought the kid would just be like "Fuck off".. But No, he hunts down the guy we told him about, and then that guy, also wanting to take this oppurtunity.. Halls out a quarter, and throws it over the stair rail. We all look over, and see two OTHER grade 8s there. We tell one of them to pick it up, he does. Now, that red haired kid just comes sprinting as fast as he can, and jumps on the kid.. But doesn't get the quarter, because some other n00b got it and ran outside. We think it's over... The red haired eighth grader runs outside, tries to tackle the guy holding the quarter. The guy holding the quarter puts out his arm as if he's throwing a punch.. The kid bit him, for like 30 seconds and would NOT let go. I nearly died laughing..

edit: Sorry for the choppyness and use of guy/kid like 20 times.

You're probably on grade 9 and "kids" (you're just like 1/2 years older but wtf) do what YOU and your friends tell them??

Wow,they're really childish and manipulated!

First of : I will never,ask EVEN a quarter to someone I didn't know (well,I know most of the people 'till grade 10,probably 'cause I'm on a Private School and there's just like 500 students,but still)!!

Second : WHY THE **** WOULD HE DO WHAT YOU COMMAND??!! That's just plain stupid!!Kids at your school must be really messed up!!

With that said...Ummm...

I got on a fight at grade 3 'cause some guy stole my sit...I went "HEY,that's MY seat!!!" and he says "I got here first *scratches*".

I take the kid by the hair,punched him in the face,threw him to the ground and smash his head against the wall three times!!

I got 2 weeks of detention...

I also gave a kick in the head to an 8 grader when I was on the 5th grade,he started crying!!!I laughed my ass off and thought "Wow,I'm sooooo cool,man!"
Quote by imdeth

I'm funny

BLUES
Half of those fights are so stupid, they don't even know how to punch right. They just swing randomly and punch like a "knock on the door".

Theres an example of this at my school. These two idiots decide to fight in the park nearby. They swing randomly and do the whole "knocking on the door" punch. The fight ended because the one of idiots ran in bent over with his head down. The other guy lifted his knee up and kicked him in the face.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Last edited by nonickname at Sep 20, 2007,
Some of my mates caused the biggest fite in about 13 years according to one of the teachers at my school. which is pretty funny :P We ass whooping these chav twats on like 3 seperate occasions.

1 of my mates whos quite small beat down this proper lanky guy well easily one day. The 6ft w.e guy was like come on then thinking he was well hard, and was on the floor moments later.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
In my school, it's just expected that we have at least 2 fights a day.

Anyway, last year, this girl threw her chocolate milk on her ex right after he dumped her, so he launched himself over the table, grabbed her around the throat, and started slamming her head on the table between me and my friend.

These two girl got in a fight (about a boy ) and started throwing each other into walls/lockers/boards etc. till eventually one of them threw the other into a SmartBoard (almost like a whiteboard, but can be plugged into a computer to write on web pages/documents) and it fell, with them on top of it, out a second story window to the parking lot below. The SB broke in half, and they had to be taken to the hospital for it (one had a broken arm, the other one had a fractured arm and a broken leg). They cost the school $1,500 dollars

In order to understand the next one, you have to know the layout of my school. Basically, there's a four way intersection of the cafeteria, the science wing, the health wing, and the history wing (the three largest wings in the school). I was on my way to my science final, and when I got to the intersection, there was a jam (like usual). But so many kids were in a hurry (5 minutes to walk about 1/4 a mile), eventually a riot broke out and they had to evacuate the entire section of the school to break it up. I was right in the middle.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
We had one Freshman year between two chicks that went from English class all the way to the Bathroom. Bloody as hell, but both the chicks were dumb sluts fighting over some stupid guy.
"Oh, it's just you." - Famous Last Words
i love a decent school punch up, best one i got involved in was a snowball fight, it started out ok laughing and the like, then people started thinking they were andy bloody mcnabb and climbing up on top of the portacabins, setting up machine gun style nests inside, stone throwing (we'd be about 11 or 12, at that age ya do dont ya!?) then it started spreading round the side of the school and turned a bit nasty, im not a violent person but i had hold of someones head pushing my fingers in their eyes, then we realised we'd left our bags round the corner where it started, so it ended up as an infiltrate and destroy style thing (even now you can tell im a big kid at heart enjoying the story! ) this was in december time 1997 i think

i love a good fight story
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
one time i saw two very short, very fat kids fighting...

more of just one kid leaping at the other, then the one kid pulled the otiher's shirt over his head and the kid proceeded to run around in circles till he hit a cafeteria table and flipped over. the janitor that was there was wondering if he should stop it or not because he had no clue what was happening.

Fat kids fighting is ****ing hilarious.
not really funny, but awesome (and hypothetical for legal purposes)

last year at my school's homecoming dance after they announced homecoming king and queen the girl who came in second for queen jumped the chick who won...both were drunk off their asses and they started rolling around pulling eachothers hair and all that shit...well about 30 seconds into it they started ripping eachothers dresses and before long both were basically non existent...well the girl who came in second had no underwear on at all (i have no idea why, but there was none) at which point every guy (including myself) within a 50 ft radius got their camera phones out snapping as many pictures as they could

it was the highlight of the night...except for the sexorz i got afterwards
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by cheames
in my school, you have to go down without fighting back or you'll get punished more than the prick who started the fight. i used to get in a lot of fights, like every week. but then it came to the point where i was gonna get expelled if i wasnt careful, so i stopped. some people just deserve to have the **** kicked outta them though. ****.. so hard to resist...

So true here as well. Back in like 6th grade some guy had been antagonizing me for like a week, he finally hits me, i hit back, then I get in more trouble than him.

Other than that, theres been a couple guys getting in what is almost a fight (one guy starts hittin the other, said other dont fight back) but they've been at it for like 3 days so one of these days it'll escalate.
Quote by thefretlord

#1 i didnt see just heard about it. Aparantly before school even started some kids started yellin at eachother and one just knocked the other out. 1 punch.

do you go to bath county high school by some chance
Quote by carmel_l
Frenchy's red.
Finally, true communism will ensue.
I think
E-Married to the very beautiful Epic_Cleavage also soon to be married to Epic_Cleavage, aka the beautiful Ms. Joanna Moore
Page 1 of 3