Page 1 of 2
Every time I try to play guitar right after I wank , My head gets all dizzy and feel like I'm unlearning to play the guitar! And Its messing up My progress. So if a stop wanking will I improve faster?
No, but you will get carpal tunnel.
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
no, never stop waxing the hamster, you're nads will grow huge, you'll have to carry them around in baskets, and we dont want that now do we eh?
Well, quoting from a film, "The most honest moment in a man's life is just after he's had sex". So you're obviously relaxed after you wank, but also if you stop wanking you'll become agitated.

If you do it at the same time you have problems.
Quote by Paul Lambeth

Is it lame to quote yourself in your sig?
i think that right after wanking you would get dizzy doing anything unless you rest a bit.. hehe...
.:Just because you can sweep pick doesn't make you good:.
Yes, don't wank EVER. You have to decide between wanking and the guitar.
WTLTL 2011
This has to be the most gayest question ever lol.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

This has to be the most gayest question ever lol.
Ibanez S470
Boss ME-50...
Some old amp...

^agreed

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
just do it after you play.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Mark G
Yes, don't wank EVER. You have to decide between wanking and the guitar.

I Would definitely stop if someone says it can damage my playing! Do you Have any evidence?
Quote by scarlet20
Every time I try to play guitar right after I wank , My head gets all dizzy and feel like I'm unlearning to play the guitar! And Its messing up My progress. So if a stop wanking will I improve faster?

Someone needs to wash there guitar picks...
Quote by scarlet20
I Would definitely stop if someone says it can damage my playing! Do you Have any evidence?

I was being sarcastic

Just wank after playing the guitar if it gives problems, or stop holding your breath when you climax
WTLTL 2011
[quote="'']why is every other thread in the pit about wanking?
Cause its The Pit.

And to TS...wait about 10 minutes after wanking before playing.
Why don't you try wanking and playing guitar at the same time
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Certainly, if you are playing a genre like Classical, which requires much attention to accuracy, along with having some of the most difficult guitar music of all. If you are playing a genre which involves "wanking", I don't think so.
Quote by The Madcap
Certainly, if you are playing a genre like Classical, which requires much attention to accuracy, along with having some of the most difficult guitar music of all. If you are playing a genre which involves "wanking", I don't think so.

So then I guess I can Wank cuz I just play drop power chords and when I solo I just use a **** load of whammys and tremelos cuz it sounds cool even though i don't know what the hell I'm doing. Oh and I also add A **** load of distortion to cover all the mistskes I make while playing power chords .
I think it does.

I've seen some youtube "shredders" wanking pretty bad and it sounded like ****.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by scarlet20
So then I guess I can Wank cuz I just play drop power chords and when I solo I just use a **** load of whammys and tremelos cuz it sounds cool even though i don't know what the hell I'm doing. Oh and I also add A **** load of distortion to cover all the mistskes I make while playing power chords .
If that's the kind of music you like to listen to the most, then why not?
Quote by obey_yourmaster
No, but you will get carpal tunnel.

who told you that?. your pedophile guitar teacher?
you can get rapid motion syndrome. but guess what else you can get it from.

Playing guitar.
One Percent
Quote by scarlet20

are you Sam Totman?

(kidding)
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by scarlet20

You stole my nickname, you wanker
Quote by Minkaro
I'd have thought the motion would be good practise for your strumming hand.

Mind you, I'll use any excuse.

The motion comes from my shoulder.
Of course it messes up your playing (beside the desks, clothes, keyboards...), mainly because the movement of your right hand comes from either your shoulder or your elbow, which leads to tension and suck. Experienced wankers just move their wrist, but anyway, most use translation, which gets you just to about 10-12 strokes per second (SPM). Rotation or oscillation is told to be better, but many wankers have a hard time getting that knocking motion down their dic*s
^ seconded.

Äh, Sie wollen also mit Schlitz.
Quote by Philipp Sobecki
Of course it messes up your playing (beside the desks, clothes, keyboards...), mainly because the movement of your right hand comes from either your shoulder or your elbow, which leads to tension and suck. Experienced wankers just move their wrist, but anyway, most use translation, which gets you just to about 10-12 strokes per second (SPM). Rotation or oscillation is told to be better, but many wankers have a hard time getting that knocking motion down their dic*s

You sir, know your penises.

Almost as well as I do.

Yes, I am a master of the penises.

Quite a magnificent organ if I do say so myself.

edit: i didnt post that i think i got hacked
Last edited by wallyguitar666 at Oct 8, 2007,
you wash your hands afterwards right?
Quote by Hovertruck
You guys are forgetting the most important part of sounding like Alexi.
Yao Yao
[quote="'']why is every other thread in the pit about wanking?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by JohnnyStran
Someone needs to wash there guitar picks...

I loled more at the horrible mistake: "there" than at the wittyness of the comment. I think I died a tiny bit inside too.
Page 1 of 2