Page 1 of 2
Anyone who is interested in serial killers here you go. Who interests you or who do you hate.
Charles Manson, Ed Gein, and Josef Mangele (not really a serial killer, but w/e) all fascinate me. I don't know why, but...
Quote by triple_X_maniac
AMERICA FTW!!!

lol jk we suck

<A HREF=

<A HREF=
mickey and mallory
Tommy Emmanuel C.G.P = The Man

Quote by civildp1
wouldn't it be awesome if you pulled a girls panties off and she smelled like cake?

Quote by SupremeACL
My mom used to fart a lot. It sucked.
Quote by obey_yourmaster
Charles Manson, Ed Gein, and Josef Mangele (not really a serial killer, but w/e) all fascinate me. I don't know why, but...

have you seen that film about him The Boys from Brazil. Good one. Also I like to study Professor T Bundy a lot. I am fascinated how he was so clean cut but was repeatedly committing necrophelia on the same chicks.
Quote by Tim_Orme_Esq
mickey and mallory

Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Mickey Featherstone was more of a mob killer, but he killed enough people to be considered a serial killer. He's so badass. The best part is that he's still alive and got away with all of his killings.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by Pleasure2kill
Mickey Featherstone was more of a mob killer, but he killed enough people to be considered a serial killer. He's so badass. The best part is that he's still alive and got away with all of his killings.

No.

A kid in afghanastan kills enough people to be termed a serial killer. this does not mean he is one.
jeffrey dahmer richardramirez lol i have so many serial killers im obsessed with
i love jeffrey dahmer though
his work was just incredible
so artistic
and richard ramirez's evilness is just so beautiful
dennis nilsen was also ather interesting
and gary leon ridgway
necrophillia fascinates me aswell
probs y i love jeffrey so much
i love the quote

"We serial killers are your sons, we are your husbands, we are everywhere. And there will be more of your children dead tomorrow"
TED BUNDY

xxxx
Fuck yea serial killers!

I'm interested in , Charles Manson, Ed Gein. John Wayne Gacy, Richard Ramirez, Jeffrey Dahmer, Zodiac, hell I could go on for a while listing names..
Herman Mudgett!!! That Dude Was Awesome!!!!!111
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
Ah, I saw the movie "M" by Fritz Lang for the first time a couple weeks ago. Beautiful movie, absolutely astounding. It's about a serial murderer/rapist/pedophile in 1920's-30's Germany
The Pit. The Movie.
Can someone shed some light on whats so attractive about serial killers? My GF is obsessed with them, but i never saw what the big deal was. I like killing as much as the next guy, but i just dont get it. Is it the fact that they were so smart? Or that they didnt get caught?
Not Enough AssHatery
Quote by MySweetFracture
Can someone shed some light on whats so attractive about serial killers? My GF is obsessed with them, but i never saw what the big deal was. I like killing as much as the next guy, but i just dont get it. Is it the fact that they were so smart? Or that they didnt get caught?

Ah, a lot of it's the idea of superiority, and doing what should never be done. Sometimes it's the inner workings of the murderer, trying to figure out how they think and what makes them do what they do. Sometimes it's just fantasy, the idea of bondage, blood, being at someones mercy (or lack of). I dunno
The Pit. The Movie.
Quote by ibanezed
a census taker tried to test me once, i ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...pfpfpfpfpfpfpfpf

If you're going to quote it, quote it right.

"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver, with some fava beans and a nice chianti...

PFTPFTPFTPFTPFT."

I love The Silence of the Lambs.
"The poor didn't want this one."
im fascinated by Ed Gein, Son of Sam, Ted Bundy, and the zodiac

i dont support their actions, though

Jack my swag
Last edited by gopherthegreat at Oct 3, 2007,
HH Holmes anyone?
i love so many serial killers
dno y but i wish jeffrey dahmer got to kill a few more
17 (known) is such a **** number for such a beautiful mind
Im a Cereal Killer, When I see a box of rice bubbles, I just stab it! I dunno why, I think its those wierd gnomes on the front of the box, And Cocopops gets me angry! Just like a chocolate milkshake only crunchy! what the **** is that, Milkshakes dont come in a bowl!!!! ILL KILL THEM ALL!!!!
Ed Geins for the win, that guy is an inspiration for all horror films (Texas Chainsaw Massacre, Physco, Silence of the Lambs etc)
carl panzram
he is ace
"In my lifetime I have murdered 21 human beings, I have committed thousands of burglaries, robberies, larcenies, arsons and last but not least I have committed sodomy on more than 1,000 male human beings. For all these things I am not in the least bit sorry." —Carl Panzram

lol he was a badass
the classic yorkshire ripper photo looks awesome.

until i saw what he looks like now, today.
the idea of this kinda scares me (a bit)

Wait… aw crap, someone brought this back from the dead
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko_9119
the idea of this kinda scares me (a bit)

that's something a serial killer might say...

Quote by ctb
that's something a serial killer might say...

bah!!

i need to call my mommy
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by Keef-is-king
John Wayne Gacy Jr. is such a cool case of a human being..... So twisted...

+1 just because of the song about him.

on a unrelated side note, there was this kid at my college that we called serial killer.

1) he looked like one
2) he made the comment one day, "if it wasn't for cigarettes, i would probably be a serial killer"

i would avoid that kid at all costs
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by mikko_9119
bah!!

i need to call my mommy

surprised you haven't killed her yet.
Page 1 of 2