http://cgi.ebay.ca/ESP-LTD-EC-500-Electric-Guitar-with-EMG-Pickups-BLACK_W0QQitemZ120162688398QQihZ002QQcategoryZ33038QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I am planning on buying a used guitar and i was wondering if this is a good guitar for the price. i know its abad idea to buy without trying it first but i just might, so if u have played this guitar let me know what its good for. Also, is it comparable to an epiphone LP custom?
Last edited by death_rider at Sep 20, 2007,
Excellent guitar; however, I'm not educated enough to say about the price...
i believe they are very good!
however, the neck would annoy me because its painted :/
Top lel.
It's a great guitar and if you were over here in Europe that would be an amazing price for it but as it is it seems to be the same price as Musicians Friend.
"It's not a beard, it's an animal I've trained to sit very still" - Bill Bailey
yeah dude way cool
If you say Randy Rhoads isn't amazing, I will hunt you down (Same for Marty Friedman)Founder of Rhoads/Friedman pm if you want in..
"guitarists have a thing, where their guitar is like an extension of their penis.." well said, ozzy
that is the standard price for that guitar you can get it froma guitar store for less if you haggle.
That is a kickass guitar, and it can be found for the same price at Musicains Friend. If the shipping is free for where you live, then go for it (if you plan on buying it).
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
that is the standard price for that guitar you can get it froma guitar store for less if you haggle.

ok well, i might as well go to long and mcquade then!