Hey, I'm in an advanced art class at school...we have to choose a topic to concentrate on for drawing/painting and stuff, I chose tattoos....so

If anyone has pics of themselves showing off thiet tattoo's, I would appreciate it greatly...not to mention it's a pretty good oppertunity to show them off.
I'm going next Friday for my first tat. I've been waiting years because i hated those stupid tats your Mexican friend gave you. You know what i mean..

They look like dump.
Quote by bracertj
my first (my own design, very symbolic to me)

heh, your nipple is on fire. cool tat though.
Quote by curtain1080
i thought you meant tats in another way

your not alone
Quote by bracertj
my first (my own design, very symbolic to me)

The brick wall is on your right nipple on the first tattoo... but on the last it's on the other?
Hey, thanks for the pics ...,and I checked the body mod thread...I didn't see any pics, just alot of talking.
Someone I know did tattoos for their art project - they got a crappy grade lol. But I am sure you will do amazing.

I think tats are great, and I definitely want to get one, but threads like this (plus lots of people I know who have ink done) just remind me that nearly everyone's tattoo ends up looking like shit.
There is poetry in despair.
In many cases yes, but not if you maintain it properly...if you go yearly or biyearly to get touchups they stay in pretty good condition.
First thing I though was "Post Pics of Your TWATS".

Then I read it again and was disappointed.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by HLrocker
In many cases yes, but not if you maintain it properly...if you go yearly or biyearly to get touchups they stay in pretty good condition.

I meant in terms of the quality of the tattoo, not how it is preserved lol. Most people have something rubbish etched on their skin.
There is poetry in despair.
I thought "POST PICTURES OF YOUR TATS" meant "POST PICTURES OF YOUR TITS" i unzipped my pants for nothing
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Quote by Thornography
The brick wall is on your right nipple on the first tattoo... but on the last it's on the other?

I think the pic was taken in a mirror.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by SnakeByyt
I thought "POST PICTURES OF YOUR TATS" meant "POST PICTURES OF YOUR TITS" i unzipped my pants for nothing

You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

I don't know what's wrong with all of you, thinking he said "TITS". I read it as "Post Pics of Your TWATS!"
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
this does go in the body mod thread, but since it's to further your education :