Poll: what continent is the worst?
Poll Options
View poll results: what continent is the worst?
North America
2 2%
South America
3 3%
Austrailia
3 3%
Africa
59 65%
Europe
2 2%
AIDS????
22 24%
Voters: 91.
Which Continent has got it the worst??(excluding anartica,penguins live the life anyway)

i would say Africa.Everyone there is pretty much fucked
Quote by BrianApocalypse
They're all covers, but "Think" was actually written by Urethra Franklin.

Founder of the Offical Henry Polfave Sucks club
Africa. They chop off people's hands way too often.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
One way or another were all going to become "****ed" however at the moment i wuld agree with you
Quote by VoodooChild15

yup
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
i'd say teh arctic...but you didn't include it, so in that case australia, must be hard being a country AND a continent
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by ChaoticVengence
i'd say teh arctic...but you didn't include it, so in that case australia, must be hard being a country AND a continent

It's a never ending struggle
africa duh
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Africa. AIDS, anyone????? IT'S EVERYWHERE, THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn monkeys giving us AIDS
Gear
Epiphone Black Les Paul Standard with gold Grover tuners
Fender Mexican Electric Blue Stratocaster
Line 6 Spider Jam
Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble
Boss CS-1 Compression/Sustainer
Quote by orion284
Africa. AIDS, anyone????? IT'S EVERYWHERE, THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn monkeys giving us AIDS

was monkeys a reference to black people or actually monkeys

IT BETTER BE ACTUAL MONKEYS YOU RACISIT PIECE OF SHIT
Quote by BrianApocalypse

Asia has noodles

Therfore Asia wins

and Anartica has penguins

therfore we are screwed
Quote by BrianApocalypse

There's a lot more to Africa than starving black children and all that Discovery Channel crap.
How has nobody voted North America yet? I thought all you guys hated George W Bush.
Africa, although some Asian countries don't have it better. I mean both those continents have been North America and Europe bitches for many centuries, and now they want to save them and help them. Me thinks somethings up.
It's gonna be a blue day
Africa

it could be extremely powerful if it wasnt for European powers raping it up the ass for a few hundred years.
Quote by yawn
There's a lot more to Africa than starving black children and all that Discovery Channel crap.

Aye. There's also religious fundamentalists (sweeping VERY broadly, Islamic in the north and east, Christian everywhere else), AIDS, various scales of population destruction (Darfur, primarily, but by no means just Darfur) and semi-destruction, various colonial and neo-colonial issues, crime, vicious racial tensions, non-AIDS diseases (say, malaria), child soldiers, wars with dubious Western involvement over natural resources (you hear about gemstones, you don't hear about struggles in Nigeria over petroleum). There's also the expansion of the Sahara, but I don't think I'll get quite into the many, many ways Africa is getting smacked environmentally because that might be too much "starving black children". Ditto for the majority of the massive poverty that isn't just fly-bitten toddlers in refugee camps.

It's not all bad though. South Africa's had a hell of a decade or two, it's improving. It's not "good", but it's a hell of a lot better. There's a bit of hope around Algeria say, supposing intracontinental cooperation and development. If the AU gets a little stronger, there's some economic development, things might get a little more hopeful. I wouldn't rule it out.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
America because we dont get BBC =(
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by VoodooChild15

VoodooChild15, thats the smartest thing i've ever heard anyone say on this website.
Quote by ShaunDiel
Listen to this man. His 2 ideas in five minutes have shat all over your serious ideas.
Quote by .smudged.
^ Europe cause they dont get mountain dew

No mountauin dew!?!?!? omgz
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Quote by Henry Polfave
was monkeys a reference to black people or actually monkeys

IT BETTER BE ACTUAL MONKEYS YOU RACISIT PIECE OF SHIT

I think it was a reference to flight of the conchords.....
read job
I don't think Africa would be much better off if the Europeans left them alone. Their conditions are so akward and unideal they would be as primative as the isolated countries in the South Pacific.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein