View poll results: Chris Crocker
YEAH HE SUCKS!!!!
4 16%
no he is great
4 16%
Who gives a **** about Chris Crocker...stupid tool
17 68%
Voters: 25.
I'm sorry but all of his fans are friggin nobs,Like come on why do you watch this unstable brother bangger anyways like really.I think he is fake and stupid.

I don't hate any gay people and i don't have hatred towards them but Chris Crocker is a tool.
He probably isn't gay and it's so God-damn obvious he's a damn fake. Shock Jocks like him are pretty much the lowest entertainment possible.
Quote by someguitarguy88
He probably isn't gay and it's so God-damn obvious he's a damn fake. Shock Jocks like him are pretty much the lowest entertainment possible.

+1
Quote by someguitarguy88

agreed. unfortunately, people cant see past the acting.
more free advertising for this guy. im gonna slit my throat if all there is to talk about in life is this talentless toadsucker.
he can suck my crock!
Quote by AgentWiggles
Thanks, douche.

Quote by SlayingDragons
Dude...

Gear:
Ibanez SZ 520QM
Ibanez RG 450DXB
Fender Big Apple Stratocaster
Pod XT Live
Peavey XXX Half Stack
Peavey Bandit 112
and a soul of Rock n' Roll
He seems to me like an anti-humorist. He tries to be funny by being completely serious in all his freakin weird videos. Like the "Leave Brittany Alone!" video. It clearly says "Comedian" for his category. His crying rant being real or not is still debatable in my opinion. I think that he is not as gay as he says he is, but uses being gay as an advantage in his "Comedy".

Non of that might not have made any sense...
Gear:
Schecter C-1 BlackJack
Peavey 5150 II
Ibanez 25W "Tone Blaster"
Fender Starcaster (Not the vintage kind, the Wal-Mart Value kit kind"

If Dimebag22 was a pie, I would cover him with whipped cream and eat his insides...
Quote by JewMasatFlex
agreed. unfortunately, people cant see past the acting.

It's just so mind-blowing how people can't see past him and how people even thought that the video was even slightly funny. It's a sad day when a transvestite can be taken seriously by most of the people in the US.
Some of his humor is funny. I thought the Brittney one was pretty funny, and his interview on Jimmy Kimmel was great lol.
I love shock comics. Maybe that's why.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!