i have a project due tomorrow on a song in protest towards something, but i don't know what song to do. i plan on doing a radiohead song because almost all their songs are in protest against either environmental problems, media/society, or war, but i really don't know which one to choose, that have also semi-obvious lyrics towards the topic. help!
Last edited by MCRrocks at Sep 20, 2007,
Knives Out- Don't eat your friends.

Most Radiohead songs aren't protest songs and are hard to interrupt. Idioteque can be interrupted as a song about envvironmental problems. There are bands like Pearl Jam, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, who have many protest songs and would be easier to do.
It's gonna be a blue day
Harrowdown Hill, although that's off of Thom's solo album, The Eraser... Amazing album,
There's a lot of info on the songs meaning and whatnot.
^Lol. I'd think Karma Police.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Dollars & Cents.
Karma Police.
A Wolf At The Door.

Pop Is Dead.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

go to sleep of of hail to the theif has some pretty protest like lyrics like " we don't want the looneys taking over" etc idk worth a shot.
Quote by julio1987
Harrowdown Hill, although that's off of Thom's solo album, The Eraser... Amazing album,
There's a lot of info on the songs meaning and whatnot.

agreed

its about dr david kelly who did some dossier about the war in iraq then mysteriously died on harrowdown hill in oxford
it was officially announced suicide but probably wasnt
Radiohead's songs don't "protest" they mostly just express disappointment or critique... except maaaybe Karma Police and even that is a stretch...
Oh, I'll break them down, no mercy shown,
Heaven knows, it's got to be this time,
Watching her, these things she said,
The times she cried,
Too frail to wake this time.
Um... his project was due on friday... lol @ people still suggesting songs.
T3h B3ndzzz.

It's one of the only Radiohead songs I like.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.