Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by Dirge Humani
I am a Zelda fan, and I have this to say:

Who cares?

whered your awesome avatar go?!?!?!?!?!
Quote by Dirge Humani
I am a Zelda fan, and I have this to say:

Who cares?

Uhh, I don't think anyone but a Zelda fan would be interested smart one...sorry if it offends you so much, you could've just not posted.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Uhh, I don't think anyone but a Zelda fan would be interested smart one...sorry if it offends you so much, you could've just not posted.

What I'm trying to say is that trying to put a timeline together seems to be a waste of time. I play the games because I love them. I don't care at all when what happened to who and why.
Quote by Metal claw
Seen it.

Go watch The Metroid Retrospective Part 5. It's awesome.

I remembering reading a comic/magazine type thingy that explained Metroid like where she came from her training, etc, it was pretty cool. Anyway I'll check it out.

Edit: To Dirge, Okay, so that makes absolutely no sense at all, that's like saying "I want to go see a movie and not understand anything" or "I want to read a book and not understand anything". I can see your part about the timeline though because sometimes gamers over analyze things.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Sep 20, 2007,
I made a thread about it at least half a year ago.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Sorry didn't see it lol

This is the first time I had even heard of it and decided to share it.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by Metal claw
I pronounce it "ow-carina."

Oh dear...

If it was O-carina, I could understand. Sadly, it is not.

"Hey man, I'm making an O-melette, do you want one?"

"Nah, man, I'm thinking of having an O-stritch egg instead..."

O-yeah.

Quote by Metal claw
I didn't know that it was YOU who made that thread.

I pronounce it "ow-carina."

Same, oops I read that wrong, I say it the correct way.

Cool, I'll read that later Smokey.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Last edited by The Virtuoso at Sep 20, 2007,
Wow...They said that they assume the windwaker takes place 100 years after the second timeline of the Ocarina of Time. If they had any knowledge of the Windwaker, they would know that King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, the King of Red Lions stated HIMSELF that the story of the Hero Of Time (which is the Ocarina Of Time game) took place hundreds of years ago, and he clearly used the pluralized form of the word "hundred", thus making their assumption false. If that wasn't true, how can I be sure if the rest (mainly the games I am unfamiliar with) is true?

Noobs...
Quote by Smokey Amp
Oh dear...

If it was O-carina, I could understand. Sadly, it is not.

"Hey man, I'm making an O-melette, do you want one?"

"Nah, man, I'm thinking of having an O-stritch egg instead..."

O-yeah.

Dictionary voice guy agrees with you: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ocarina

But I still like the sound of "ow."

Did you ever get to posting a picture of your gaming collection? You said you couldn't find your USB cable in that thread. WHAT ABOUT NOW?
Quote by The Madcap
Wow...They said that they assume the windwaker takes place 100 years after the second timeline of the Ocarina of Time. If they had any knowledge of the Windwaker, they would know that King Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule, the King of Red Lions stated HIMSELF that the story of the Hero Of Time (which is the Ocarina Of Time game) took place hundreds of years ago, and he clearly used the pluralized form of the word "hundred", thus making their assumption false. If that wasn't true, how can I be sure if the rest (mainly the games I am unfamiliar with) is true?

Noobs...

I'm sure he said at least 100 years ago, although I haven't watched it recently.

Quote by Metal claw
Dictionary voice guy agrees with you: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ocarina

But I still like the sound of "ow."

Awesome.

Did you ever get to posting a picture of your gaming collection? You said you couldn't find your USB cable in that thread. WHAT ABOUT NOW?

I never did find it, plus my sister's camera is now broken. You're not missing out on much anyway, my gaming collection isn't all th special. In fact, most of my favourite games are lost somewhere in my loft/attic.

Quote by Smokey Amp
Awesome.

I never did find it, plus my sister's camera is now broken. You're not missing out on much anyway, my gaming collection isn't all th special. In fact, most of my favourite games are lost somewhere in my loft/attic.

How big is your gaming collection?
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by The Virtuoso
How big is your gaming collection?

Not big at all. I have a number of Commodore 64, Master System, Nintendo 64, Playstation 1, Gamecube and now some Xbox 360 games. I never owned a NES or a SNES, I just played them heavily at friends' houses when I was younger. We couldn't afford many gaming systems.

DeSean has a much bigger collection than I do.

Mine is kind of big, I mean I had approx 100 game stolen from me a couple of years back and I have about 100 now on the SNES, PS1, PS2, XBOX, ATARI (my dad's), and Gameboy...actually I think I have a little over one hundred.

Edit: ^okay that puts me to shame .
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by Metal claw
I only have 10 DS games and 16 GBA games.

But what about Paris Hilton?

Hell yeah, man. Paris is usually 30-0 on CoD.

Nothing about flooding in twilight princess, but I bet it goes in timeline B because ganon was banned to the dark realm in that version.
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
Quote by The Virtuoso
I remembering reading a comic/magazine type thingy that explained Metroid like where she came from her training, etc, it was pretty cool. Anyway I'll check it out.

Edit: To Dirge, Okay, so that makes absolutely no sense at all, that's like saying "I want to go see a movie and not understand anything" or "I want to read a book and not understand anything". I can see your part about the timeline though because sometimes gamers over analyze things.

Yes, but every game has a seperate story in its self thus eleminating the the need to understand the others.
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
That video was really, really informative.

The funny thing is, it kind of makes sense. But I don't think there is really any storyline behind the games.
The.
-What a coincidence, I recently completed Twilight princess.
You are currently reading my sig.

"Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah. Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah, ah, ah." - Robert Plant