so, i dont care if it doesnt sound right or not, or whatever might be wrong with it, but it seemed like a good idea...and since i read that topic about the dude making his genesis into a guitar and the dude making his nes into a guitar, i thought id TRY! key word: TRY

ive got nothing to lose....i got an xbox a long time ago. it broke a long time ago. so i took it apart yesterday or the day before....the xbox is completely empty except the power button thing. and i might have to put the cd tray thing back in, and the contoller plugs too cuz theres big hole there anbd there shouldnt be...BUT if i dont do that, can the box be hollow or not??? cuz if not, i got a bunch of wood, or something i can put in it...

i just did the dimensions...

l - 12 1/2 in
w - 10 1/4 in
h - 3 5/8 in

i dunno if you need that or not. but yeah, its gonna be big, but i dont care. im not asking for people to turn this down and talk me out. if so, ill go elsewhere...im asking for people to help, no matter how crazy an idea this is... im hoping some people would be nice enough...

but i went to the geetar store, and asked about how much all the stuff would cost...i told em i have a neck and body. so i get info on the bridge. $23ish dollars...then we get to talking about pick ups. they ask what kind, i said whatever works good, but is a lil cheap. then they get specific and ask about the body and told me to bring it in...and i kinda dont wanna do that cuz theyd think im dee dee dee...but i dunno.

thats why im here. do i need to fill the body?? or can it be hollow?? but i wont be able to take it up if i do until i get the neck which i just got off ebay yesterday...

any help or suggestions would be awesome, negative feedback, would just be funny to read, but would prefer positive

thank you!!!!
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass
B (Fender Strat Knock off)

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
You'll probably have to do some reinforcing in the box...I doubt hollow plastic will fair well against the beastly amount of tension. I'm not sure what you be the best way to do it though.
Last.FM

Quote by Applehead
There are some things in life that are universally "good":

Sex, pizza, the smell of fresh washing and slap bass.
it will have to be filled, plastic cant handle the tension of strings on a guitar, let alone a bass
so like, put wood around it on the inside?? or fill it completely??

and yeah,. im stupid for not thinking about that...i dunno what i was thinking
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp
naw...cuz it seems cool...

but at my local guitar store, this dude that lives aroud the store, he made a cigar box guitar. 65 dollars i think. its a cigar box, with a neck and 4 strings. acoustic. its a slide guitar. so you just lay it down and pick it and slide with a glass slide or whatever. its pretty cool.

but with this project, i already started ya know? i already tore apart my exbox so i have xbox guts next to my bed...so yeah. i might make different things later. this is just experimental
My Stuff:

Alvarez acoustic guitar
Peavey Rotor-EXP
BC RICH Warlock Bass

Johnson amp
Line 6 Spider III amp
Randall RG-300 Head Amp