A long time ago as a kid, I remember playing this Dinosaur game. I remember you chose your gun and what dinosaurs you wanted to hunt down. After you killed the dinosaurs you went into your trophy room. I don't remember much because it was around 98' when I played it. Anyone else know what the game might have been?
I loved that game! God...it's been forever. I might have to look it up. Thanks for this thread. Haha.
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
Quote by monkeyboyjr
I loved that game! God...it's been forever. I might have to look it up. Thanks for this thread. Haha.

I know! I loved the glitch, when you get on the little island and then just Snipered the rex from there... and climbing mountains and snipering down slow dinosaurs. I'm downloading Carnivores 2 right now.
Quote by Joe-Fish
I know! I loved the glitch, when you get on the little island and then just Snipered the rex from there... and climbing mountains and snipering down slow dinosaurs. I'm downloading Carnivores 2 right now.

Mine PMing me a link? lol
~ Gear ~
Epiphone Les Paul
Crate GX-80
Quote by Guitarist132
Finish the quote

"This is _______"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
SPAAAAAAAARRRRTTTAAA! No?
Quote by Guitarist132
Incorrect, the correct answer was papua new guinea

Quote by Aqua Dementia
Whoa, I'm in your sig.
I had turok 3 for n64 it was awsome!!
*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************