There are two amazing shows coming near me soon. The problem is that one's the day after the other, and I'd never be allowed to see two shows two days in a row.

The first one is: Big D and the Kids + BTMI! I havent seen either though i love both. the downside to that show is Whole Wheat Bread.

The second one is: Bouncing Souls, Modern Life is War, and World/Inferno Friendship Society. All of which are great.

Please post your opinions.
Quote by Manos15
There are two amazing shows coming near me soon. The problem is that one's the day after the other, and I'd never be allowed to see two shows two days in a row.

The first one is: Big D and the Kids + BTMI! I havent seen either though i love both. the downside to that show is Whole Wheat Bread.

The second one is: Bouncing Souls, Modern Life is War, and World/Inferno Friendship Society. All of which are great.

Please post your opinions.
Whole Wheat Bread are pretty good.

I'd see Bouncing Souls though
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I would just go to both, but if I had to choose, Big D and the Kids Table would be the obvious choice.
Quote by sargasm
I would just go to both, but if I had to choose, Big D and the Kids Table would be the obvious choice.
I would go to both too, but I'm tr00 punx enough to be 18 so my parents can't tell me I can't*-)
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i've seen big d 2 times and they are so good live. nicest guys ever and play a kick ass set. go see them
Quote by element4433
Whole Wheat Bread are pretty good.

Ummm, no, they're not.

Go see the Bouncing Souls if you've never seen them. If you have, I'd go to the other one.
Quote by element4433
I would go to both too, but I'm tr00 punx enough to be 18 so my parents can't tell me I can't*-)

Being 18 ftw. *-)
Quote by hardrock1315
Ummm, no, they're not.

Go see the Bouncing Souls if you've never seen them. If you have, I'd go to the other one.
I like them. They are DEFINITLY no where near my favorite, but they are decent.

I knew somebody was going to say something like that
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'd totally go for WIFS, and with Modern Life Is War, that seals the deal. That's kind of a weird line up..but amazing none the less.
damn tough choice

id hit up Bouncing Souls just cause i havent seen them before, but i got the Big D and the Kids Table Halloween show coming up with Whole Wheat Bread so im definitly going to check that out
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Well I've already seen Big D and they're amazing live. I'm seeing World/Inferno Friendship Society for the first time tommorow so I'll get back to you on which one was a better show.
At lest you have good shows coming to your town.

But oh man, this really is a toughie.

But I'm gonna lean towards the latter on this one. It seems to have more variety.
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

sargasm has spoken go to Big D
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves-Eric Hoffer

Quote by GannonBracewell

CBGB wants to be famous like the others such as Green Day and Offspring. They don't want to be a underground punk band.
Are they actually that good live?

/ stupid question
Quote by Avopeac

Three Days Grace="I HATE MUH PARENTZ" rock.
Cannibal Corpse="I ATE MUH PARENTZ" rock

well i saw them in a small room of about 50 people down in south carolina and they were pretty kick ass, they hung out after the show and chilled to

it was pretty sweet

Quote by GannonBracewell

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tot_9PkLyc4&mode=related&search=

Looks like a fun show. I've never seen them but when I have a chance I will. I'd love to see Bouncing Souls too.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

If you have a chance to see both Big D and BTMI in the same night you should probably take it. Bouncing Souls are lame as hell (in comparison). Or just get older and go to both. Your choice. Just don't choose wrong. No pressure.

/idiocy
just go to both of 'em. **** yer parents.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Second show > First *30346367 without a doubt in my mind.
Quote by GreenDayChris
I drink, and say oi occasionally. but I can't get laid to save my life.

Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
MX4Life you fucking godhaha
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Quote by element4433
I like them. They are DEFINITLY no where near my favorite, but they are decent.

I knew somebody was going to say something like that

^^^^
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano