hey guys,

i asked this in a different part of the forum, but only got two responses, so I thought I'd get some more suggestions in the pit.

i have 40 bucks in borders giftcards, and i was wondering what tab books to get. i don't really know what i want, so i'm looking for some suggestions. i mainly listen to rock/classic rock, from the 60's-70's. i guess i'm intermediate-advanced. i have a lot of books already, so suggest as many as you can think of, because i might have it.
*removed*
Don't buy tabs books. You said Borders right? Buy a couple graphic novels.
666 BRO
I think that The White Stripes stuff would interest you.
They kinda stick to the original rock.
But their music is easy to play
You're not brutal.

(click the smiley!)

Quote by Dudage

I hear it's a great read.

I've gotten that from the library a few times.
*removed*
How about some Vonnegut? Or Palahniuk? Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is quite a good read as well. You can get tabs online man, don't waste your money when there's books you can buy. At least buy a coffee.
Quote by bretws
Im a diesel truck
why spend money on tabs, when UG supplies them for free?
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Last edited by MrAngryEyes at Sep 20, 2007,
Most of the time the tabs I want are here, but for instance, I have a Chuck Berry tab book, and there are maybe two songs from that book that I could find for free online. If I could find any of the other ones they wouldn't be accurate.
*removed*
Does anyone here have Beatles: Complete Scores? It has all the instruments: guitar, bass, piano, drums etc....looks like a steal for only 50 bucks. Every Beatles song ever recorded on record and played live.
*removed*