It's a long "tube" about 10 inches wide, has a really deep and hollow sound used in a lot of middle eastern and Australian type music....
Didgeridoo.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O

Didgeridoo.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
didgeridoos are sweet
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
The didgeridoo is solely Australian, not Middle Eastern!

they're usually heaps bigger than that picture, more like this:

You need to learn circular breathing to be able to play it (its where you breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth at the same time)

fkn sweet instrument, i think i read somewhere that a properly crafted one can make lower notes than any other instrument... not sure if thats true though

i've seen a guy play the didgeridoo and guitar at the same time! so now i really want to learn how to play it
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
Last edited by cammo_1234 at Sep 20, 2007,
Quote by fattyDQ
Nope, it's bigger and longer

stop talking bout me penis
MetalHead73
So I, with a broomstick(Just in case) walk right where they can see me and I said:
"You kids ever taken a broom up the ass?"
The look on their face was priceless, and they ran, and I mean ran like a bat out of hell.
Quote by cammo_1234
The didgeridoo is solely Australian, not Middle Eastern!

they're usually heaps bigger than that picture, more like this:

You need to learn circular breathing to be able to play it (its where you breathe in through your nose and out through your mouth at the same time)

fkn sweet instrument, i think i read somewhere that a properly crafted one can make lower notes than any other instrument... not sure if thats true though

i've seen a guy play the didgeridoo and guitar at the same time! so now i really want to learn how to play it

dood its possible to inhale and exhale at the same time?! ive always tried but nvr been able to do it
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
dood its possible to inhale and exhale at the same time?! ive always tried but nvr been able to do it

Yeh it takes heaps of practice, and apparently it really works your abs... i can't do it But i'll learn one day!

google 'circular breathing'
my penis....no?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
I've heard about it, but just don't believe it- how can you have a positive and negative pressure at the same time?
Who reads sigs anyway
Quote by fattyDQ
It's a long "tube" about 10 inches wide, has a really deep and hollow sound used in a lot of middle eastern and Australian type music....

A Drum.
||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Skinflute?
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Circular breathing is done by holding air in your cheeks, and exhaling this air while pulling more air into your lungs through your nose. You fill your cheeks again with the air in your lungs, and keep on going. I can barely do it, but it sounds terrible when I'm refilling my lungs. I play trumpet, in case you were wondering what good circular breathing could possibly do a guitarist.
Quote by C.C. Deville

i think you use your cheeks like bellows
also, was the dude who played a didge and guitar at the same time xavier rudd?
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
Quote by C.C. Deville

They way it works is you store air in your mouth, then push it out while inhaling through your nose. Technically, you're not inhaling and exhaling at the same time. It's called circular breathing.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by thewho65
You could also mean a bassoon.

A 10" wide basson? That's be weird...
Death to Ovation haters!