like to hear your feedback on the album. i didnt really like it. i only really appreciate his stuff with randy(RIP) and the No more tears album. what are you thoughts?
I think that tuning so low for someone with such a high voice is dumb. I also hate Zakk Wylde, loves over pinching everything. When I saw Ozzy live he pinched so much in random places. He sucks!
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
omg randy is my ****in fav guitarist, but i still loke most of ozzys stuff, even w/ jake e lee and zakk cuz they r both really amazing guitarists, and i personally loved the new album even though it was lacking in the guitar solos, like only two or three on the whole thing.
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
Quote by GoodCharloteSux
I think that tuning so low for someone with such a high voice is dumb. I also hate Zakk Wylde, loves over pinching everything. When I saw Ozzy live he pinched so much in random places. He sucks!

YES!!!

Have you heard him BUTCHER Black Sabbath covers!? He replaces power chords with pinch harmonics, even in War Pigs! No doubt he's got immense talent, but It's hard to name a more stereotypical guitar player.

And If I hear "ALL MY LIFE IVE BEEN OVER THE TOP!!!" one more time, I'm going to shoot myself. I actually had an Ozzy license plate on my car, but I took it off after hearing this song, haha.
Calender

Quote by Xaldin714
why does Thin Lizzy sing in english if they are from ireland
I Don't Wanna Stop is the most annoying metal song out there. The vocals are bad, and the guitar solo although fast sounds terrible imo. Is the rest of the album like that?
Quote by fireoptic
YES!!!

Have you heard him BUTCHER Black Sabbath covers!? He replaces power chords with pinch harmonics, even in War Pigs! No doubt he's got immense talent, but It's hard to name a more stereotypical guitar player.

And If I hear "ALL MY LIFE IVE BEEN OVER THE TOP!!!" one more time, I'm going to shoot myself. I actually had an Ozzy license plate on my car, but I took it off after hearing this song, haha.

Unfortunately, he butchered, slayed and then molested the war pigs leads, it was BAD
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
The first 2 songs on the album are listenable, the rest was crap.

I enjoyed the album cover itself more than the CD it looks really damn cool, and it feels nice
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live