Page 1 of 2
Anyone ever read these books/watch this show? I used to read these books all the time when I was younger, and just recently found some of them in my basement whilst cleaning and read them. They're actually pretty good, even though K.A. Applegate used ghost writers for some of the books. So anyone else here read these books as a youngster and wish they too could turn into animals and fight evil slugs?
For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "if I live I will kill you."
"If I die, you are forgiven."
Such is the rule of honour.
i loved that series as a kid, great bit of fiction and the books were always fairly well written, ghost writers or not

good times
Dude, they're awful. I read them when I was like 10.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

Yeah dude! I always wanted to be able to turn into a bird.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
i cried when tobias couldnt be human anymore...

Dinobot of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Quote by Stephen Colbert
Now the obvious question here is...

Who's fucking the ponies?

Quote by drop-dead666
Get.. Like he suggested, P-90's. Or you can just buy a hello kitty guitar.
I don't remember watching the show, but I totally read all them books.

I should read them again for nostalgia's sake. I'd feel weird going into a bookstore and buying animorphs though.
Quote by fishmunky
i loved that series as a kid, great bit of fiction and the books were always fairly well written, ghost writers or not

good times

off topic, but your icon wins the internet.
Quote by someguitarguy88
Dodging? Pansy. We don't dodge where i come from.

As for the pain factor, just get used to the pain. Punch various objects such as walls, trees, floors, your mother, rocks, table etc. Just generally anything hard.
I totally wouldn't I love the series, I forgot how good it was over the years though. I was also sad during the last book for Rachel and Tobias. Rachel was my favorite

*thought bulb*

ANIMORPHS FAN CLUB! DIBS ON VISSER ONE!
lo i used to watch that show and read the book. parts of the show were filmed at the zoo im my town
Gibson SG Standard

Custom Monterey Strat with Half scallop and CS 69's

Marshall Class 5

EHX Big Muff
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
I totally wouldn't I love the series, I forgot how good it was over the years though. I was also sad during the last book for Rachel and Tobias. Rachel was my favorite

*thought bulb*

ANIMORPHS FAN CLUB! DIBS ON VISSER ONE!

Visser 3, if you make it.
Quote by thewho65
What if I want my c*ck to smell like an egg roll?

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I believe there was some sort of Yrek (sp?) council that was higher up than all the vissers.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....

^ Yeah, the Council of Thirteen. but I'm not sure what the ranks or whatever were in that. Besides, I like the sound of Visser
The council of thirteen was higher than the vissers, but they were laaaaaame in comparison.
Quote by thewho65

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by original=punk
marco's mom was so cool.

i have the Visser book

I used to. I lost most of my books in Hurricane Kattrina.
Quote by thewho65

Quote by Gemini
Visser 3, if you make it.

Put it in your sig like mine dude cept put "PM ManWithoutAHat to join"

Same with the one who wanted to be Tobias.
I had those books. I was obsessed with the flip through animorph and the bottom of the pages that turned from human into animal.
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
I wish I had the Visser, book. I've read the Andalite and Hork-Bajir ones but never could find the Visser one. I should go into a book store and buy the entire series. I never did read all the books, my school library didn't have them all. They have up to about 38 and then I ordered the last 2 out of a book order in like grade 5. I wish to read the ones between.
I didn't finish the series how did it end?
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
Quote by original=punk
shiat man, that sucks

Definitely. If I had a job, I'd probably actually go back and buy them all again. but alas, broke college kid has no spare cash.

Quote by jackson001
I didn't finish the series how did it end?

READ THE LAST BOOK!
Quote by thewho65

Wow, people still remember this great book series. I have most of the books. Everytime I go to Chapters I go and check if they have a book I don't have. It's been so long since I last read them.... Grade 8 and I'm now in Grade 12.
To Jackson001: The Yeerks started all out war/destruction on the Humans then the Animorphs stepped up, beat them. Some Yeerks escaped into space, and there was some "years later" moments. The last line in the book is Jake saying "Full emergency power to the engines. We're going to ram the Blade ship." Gotta read it man, way too hard to explain everything.
Yeah I remember those. They were pretty cool, but I never watched the show or anything.

In my opinion though, Goosebumps>Animorphs
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
I don't know which it is! Spoilers please!
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by metal4life592
Yeah I remember those. They were pretty cool, but I never watched the show or anything.

In my opinion though, Goosebumps>Animorphs

R.L Stine fanboy.

GTFO. Animorphs pwned the shit out of Goosebumps.
Quote by thewho65

Hey, I never said Animorphs was bad!! I just happened to like Goosebumps better.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
^ he's right. Although I do like Goosebumps, Animorphs were complete pwnage in comparison. Does anybody else wish that K.A. Applegate would write just one more book to tell us how the hell the battle between the renegade Yeerks and the Animorphs ends?
Quote by jackson001
I don't know which it is! Spoilers please!

#54, The Beginning.

Quote by ManWithoutAHat
^ he's right. Although I do like Goosebumps, Animorphs were complete pwnage in comparison. Does anybody else wish that K.A. Applegate would write just one more book to tell us how the hell the battle between the renegade Yeerks and the Animorphs ends?

Actually, there were some EXCELLENT fanfics that came from her leaving it open like that. I wish I could remember them. >.<
Quote by thewho65

Hey gemini, I just realized some confusion in our names. Visser Three is later promoted to Visser One. But I'm not relinquishing my title. We'll both be Yeerks with Andalite hosts because I'm not bein Marcos skanky mom
I'm 20 years old and at university, point being I'm poor!
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by ManWithoutAHat
Hey gemini, I just realized some confusion in our names. Visser Three is later promoted to Visser One. But I'm not relinquishing my title. We'll both be Yeerks with Andalite hosts because I'm not bein Marcos skanky mom

I didn't realize you were talking about the promoted Visser 3. xD My bad.
Quote by thewho65

haha, it's cool. We'll ignore the continuity and if anyone contradicts us we'll rape them with our blade tails. That would be sweet.
Page 1 of 2