well heres the story i have a a squier neck with a rosewood fretboard.. i want to replace it with a hickory piece of wood. i can plain it down and thin it out thats not a prolem. how would i remove the fretboard to start?
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
heat gun/blanket. it wont be pretty. and why you would a) want to preserve a squier neck and b) replace rosewood with hickory i can't understand. its not worth the effort in my opinion-- there's no real benefit and it'd be easier to build a new neck from scratch.
'59 Bassman Reissue
Custom Strat
Custom McCarty
Custom OM
Big Muff Pi
Dunlop Wah
I'm pretty sure of all the things you can do to a guitar, removing the fretboard would be the hardest. Try to find a neck for sale without a fretboard?

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
well how would i build my own neck? i don't know how to do that.
could i get a step by step?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Quote by jthm_guitarist
I'm pretty sure of all the things you can do to a guitar, removing the fretboard would be the hardest. Try to find a neck for sale without a fretboard?

Making love with the input jack could possibly be harder
yeah thats probably true but i might just buy another neck...or build my own.!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven