Anyone know if any m16 barrels will fit on this? Tippman? Help!
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Role playing paintball is for pussies, speedball is where it's at.

Last time i played role playing paintball, me and my friend pissed everyone off by me wearing a princess hat and he wore fairy wings

WE WERE TEH RP SHIZNEH

but no, i do not know, i use a standard 98 with an upgraded barrel and an electric trigger
No they will not. Spyder makes their own thread types. Tippmanns threads are much thicker.
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

Founder of the UG Paintball Club
UG Paintball Club Group Page
Pfft, in Detroit, we play paintball with real guns.
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
O O O O O O O O O O
Quote by Lefty99
No they will not. Spyder makes their own thread types. Tippmanns threads are much thicker.

Damnit

Know of any other brands that will?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Well do you want ur mr1 to look like an m16? The m16 style barrels don't really do anything that a basic barrel would do, other than make it look realish. Feel free to join the paintball club (sig)

This is probably what you're looking for:

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=1rajTn_ShWWjPjkh5XNj5nUGaUV71H8MOaQ=?ProductID=FrjAqArbsWoAAAEOLUJCofK8
Quote by alecoholic
i thought it would be funny to crap in the top of my friends toilet and mid crap his mom walked in on me...

syders take spyder barrel threads. tippmans either take 98 threads or a5 threads. get an ego = )
<('.'< ^('.')^ (>'.')>
Quote by Lefty99
Well do you want ur mr1 to look like an m16? The m16 style barrels don't really do anything that a basic barrel would do, other than make it look realish. Feel free to join the paintball club (sig)

This is probably what you're looking for:

http://www.actionvillage.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=1rajTn_ShWWjPjkh5XNj5nUGaUV71H8MOaQ=?ProductID=FrjAqArbsWoAAAEOLUJCofK8

Yeah, thats what im looking for. I want it to look like an m16.
any other upgrades?
Thanks! i will join
Quote by rickyy
Yeah, thats what im looking for. I want it to look like an m16.
any other upgrades?
Thanks! i will join

Well the Mr1 is a pretty solid gun for scenario ball. All I'd say is invest ina nice hopper and some scenaro supplies. I get most of my stuff at specialopspaintball.com VERY NICE!!
Quote by alecoholic

if you want to go for realistic, you should do airsoft. i didn't even realize they had modifications for paintball guns like that...?
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
decent longrange barrel 40$ or even less??? for this gun duh
Being a Bass player is pretty LOW i.m.o...
My Gear:
squier strat HSS
(coming soon) hand built superstrat style.
(coming soon) hand built mahogany spruce top acoustic.
Fender Mustang I 20w
Line 6 FLoor POD (standard)
At first, I read the thread title really quick and thought:

But then I realized it was just about some silly paintballers.

EDIT: Shit, sorry for the giant picture. >_>
Quote by eterom11
Yes, it is then!

You are truly a god among men.

Quote by Pancakehead
Dear Scribbllez I Googled it my good sir,
A hearty lol it did stir.

Ending Autumn