Page 1 of 4
I live in a small redneck town and i'm the only girl who listens to punk. I get harrassed about the faact i'm not a scene girl and that i'm 'trying to be different so peole will think i'm cool'
I know what i am but why is being a female punk so taboo?
eh theyre just jealous

i suggest slitting the throats of the children of those who harass you

worked for freddy krueger
Basically, sluts are popular.

If you're not a slut, you're not popular.

That's how it works.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Yummy Yummy Punk Rawk girls
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
oh burn... , on a more serious note, be what you want and screw people that suck (screw as in F-them not sex them) but yea people that do that wish they weren't posers. its totally ironic
Here's my advice.

Stop giving a flying f**k.

I mean that in a nice way.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
I will be very sad if nobody notices my Queers reference. Where's I_pwn when I need him
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by rcmaster0072002
oh burn... , on a more serious note, be what you want and screw people that suck (screw as in F-them not sex them) but yea people that do that wish they weren't posers. its totally ironic

hold on there buddy, your screw idea could work both ways
So nobody is going to notice my Queers reference?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Nonsense^ that song is gonna be stuck in my head all night. Actually I'll have Punk Rock Girls and Punk Rock Girl stuck in my head... and then I'll start regretting not asking this one girl out and... dammit... **** you collin!

And TS, just be nice
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Quote by element4433

I think nobody got it because the first batch of posts are from non-punk forumers who just saw the thread on the first page.

I got it, of course.

Anyway, people are generally expected to conform to their ascribed gender roles. For females especially, being a punk is contrary to that mentality. The great thing about punk rock is that it encourages active defiance of traditional societal boundries.

So yeah, if you have the audacity to break out of the confines that society has created for you, you're a pretty awesome person.
You must answer their stupid remarks with your fists.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
living in a small redneck town is not tr00 ponx.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
living in a small redneck town is not tr00 ponx.

It is if you're too ponx for your town and fight the small redneck system!
Hang in there. And there's a web site called girlpunk.net, you might want to check it out.

Here's some inspiration:

Great girl punks...

Joan Jett (Runaways)
Chrissie Hynde (Pretenders)
Exene (X)
Bobbi Brat (Red Scare)
Alice Bag (The Bags)
Penelope Houston (Avengers)
Kira Roessler (Black Flag)

And on and on...

Quote by BrianApocalypse
Pics or it didn't happen.

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by texas78621
Hang in there. And there's a web site called girlpunk.net, you might want to check it out.

Here's some inspiration:

Great girl punks...

Joan Jett (Runaways)
Chrissie Hynde (Pretenders)
Exene (X)
Bobbi Brat (Red Scare)
Alice Bag (The Bags)
Penelope Houston (Avengers)
Kira Roessler (Black Flag)

And on and on...

Kathleen Hanna (Bikini Kill)

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by BrianApocalypse
wow.

Nice curtains.

It took me a minute to realize she's sitting on something, and not laying down with her feet going up the wall..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by BrianApocalypse
wow.

Nice curtains.

down boy

Threadstarter is pretty. And for the record, I need female punks in my small redneck town, because there's only one and she's a sexist "feminist" bitch.

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
There are no girl punks in my town.

They listen to a bunch of **** bands and listen to Op Ivy and think it makes them punk as ****.
Journalism is just a gun. It's only got one bullet in it, but if you aim right, that's all you need. Aim it right, and you can blow a kneecap off the world.
Quote by axeslash
There are no girl punks in my town.

They listen to a bunch of **** bands and listen to Op Ivy and think it makes them punk as ****.

For real? There are no girls period in my time. And I make that assumption based on my findings, despite the fact that aside from work, I haven't left my house in quite some time.

Though, I would like to say that I don't like your attitude. I listen to Fela Kuti, and therefore I am 1,000,000 times more punk than you.

And yes... That is sarcasm.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by element4433
Yummy Yummy Punk Rawk girls

i don't know where i'm goin
but i know just where i'd like to be
with my punk rawk girlfriend kissin me!

my band covers that
I live in a small redneck town and i'm the only girl who listens to punk. I get harrassed about the faact i'm not a scene girl and that i'm 'trying to be different so peole will think i'm cool'
I know what i am but why is being a female punk so taboo?

In all fairness, you can't complain AND do upskirt pictures on the internet - it's one on the other.

Luckily we're all mature enough to not to make derogatory comments about your "furniture".
Quote by sargasm
I think nobody got it because the first batch of posts are from non-punk forumers who just saw the thread on the first page.

I got it, of course.
Yeah I know. I just wanted somebody to say "Good job Collin, you know a song that relates to the topic"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Not to offend, but why do most punk girls look kind of butch? Is it because they refuse to pretty themselves up with make up or is it natural?

They may be a very prejudice statement, and I'm sorry if it is...I've been hidden from punks and ska kids all my life.

*Not saying the girl in that picture looks butch. Basing it off album covers, booklets and concerts.
Quote by original=punk
i don't know where i'm goin
but i know just where i'd like to be
with my punk rawk girlfriend kissin me!

my band covers that
Record and post for me
Quote by Chaise Boogie
Not to offend, but why do most punk girls look kind of butch? Is it because they refuse to pretty themselves up with make up or is it natural?

They may be a very prejudice statement, and I'm sorry if it is...I've been hidden from punks and ska kids all my life.

*Not saying the girl in that picture looks butch. Basing it off album covers, booklets and concerts.
Every punx rawk girl that I've met have been that way, but I've seen cute ones. It just depends on the girl.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by Chaise Boogie
If you look at the girls in Big D's Strictly Rude, all the girls look like rug munchers.
Maybe they are
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

A lot of girl punks are lesbians, of course, let's not forget this fact.

Lesbians are 50% more likely to look butch.
You're just going to have to try and brainwash some rednecks to become like you Hang in there
Quote by BrianApocalypse
In all fairness, you can't complain AND do upskirt pictures on the internet - it's one on the other.

Luckily we're all mature enough to not to make derogatory comments about your "furniture".

I just couldn't think of anything witty
Super Leeds and Classy Cas!
Haha.

Thinking back to that picture, it's a shame we can't see Bureau de Change

We didn't even got chest and of drawers
Quote by indestructible8
all the women in my town were 45 when the velvet underground put out their first record. i cant do the math, but everyones old. real old.

It's really easy.

1967=The year it was released.. Take that, subtract forty five from it, you have the year they were born. Which equals: 1922. Okay.. NOW, take the current year, which is 2007, and subtract 1922 from 2007, and you get: 85.

So, the women are 85.. Or dead.

This has been your math lesson of the day.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by element4433

I would've, but I was asleep/at school/a combination of the two
FUCK YOU! GET PUMPED!
Page 1 of 4