Wonder if its any good.ive heard the pods and flextones are the best line 6 makes.*cough* stupid spiders *cough*
whoops LONK
Looks cool
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
looks pretty darn cool. i'm kicking myself for having JUST bought a pod XT though. ah well at least L&M will let me sell it back to them without much penalties.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Looks like they're trying to hit the market from where the GT8 left off. It looks pretty cool, but I'd only ever use a pod for diect recording, and to be honest, I'd rather have the hassle of micing an amp.
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

I'd say it's best feature is the biamping thing, but apart from that isn't it basically the podXT?

I would also say that the best thing line6 make is the HD147 or Dave Mustaine's custom amp.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
i agree if i bu ythis im only using it to record.yo ucan also have either 2 guitars playing on one pod,1 guitar 1 mic, and 1 guitar and 1 bass
looks cool! Cant imagine the sound been that much better than the previous pod, maybe a few more presets!

Basicly imo the tone port meets the pod at full trottle!
Thats insane. I want one
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

...A little too proud, to be honest.
Not enough improvement to convince me to buy the X3. But i do like the fact that it will make the XT more affordable.

The whole new amps thing as well...20 of them are Line6's amps. Seems a bit gehy, as i would rather have other amps tbh. They also said that there is a tonne of features and it "simplifies the creative process more than ever" Which is a bit bollocks, because with the XT it wasnt hard at all.

Seems to me that they are making a big deal out of it being amazing, and not actually being that much better tbh. Theres only so many amps that i would want aswell. I mean, yeah its nice being able to make tonnes of new sounds, but to be honest i can/do that with my Ppod, and after i explored, i basically just stayed with one of my settings.

Annnnnnnnnnnyway, rant over/ Im sure its great though. (Not saying its a bad product atall, quite the opposite. Your just probably better off going with an XT - seeing as its cheaper)
Quote by Rum Monkey
Not enough improvement to convince me to buy the X3. But i do like the fact that it will make the XT more affordable.

The whole new amps thing as well...20 of them are Line6's amps. Seems a bit gehy, as i would rather have other amps tbh. They also said that there is a tonne of features and it "simplifies the creative process more than ever" Which is a bit bollocks, because with the XT it wasnt hard at all.

Seems to me that they are making a big deal out of it being amazing, and not actually being that much better tbh. Theres only so many amps that i would want aswell. I mean, yeah its nice being able to make tonnes of new sounds, but to be honest i can/do that with my Ppod, and after i explored, i basically just stayed with one of my settings.

Annnnnnnnnnnyway, rant over/ Im sure its great though. (Not saying its a bad product atall, quite the opposite. Your just probably better off going with an XT - seeing as its cheaper)

the XT doesn't have bass amp/stompbox models did it? if it does... might as well get the XT
I like analogue Solid State amps that make no effort to be "tube-like", and I'm proud of it...

I have a podxt live..it's great. You can play a bass through it if you want, but if you want all the bass amp models and effects you have to buy the bass pack upgrade ($100 or so)
nah i'm a tone freak, i'll stick to the real thing i'm not a big lover at all of multi-effect/modelling units. They just don't feel right when playing through them.
Quote by Untitled001
One question. What Jackson is the dude using in the video?

It looks shweet...

Seems like a DK2T.

IMO the new look of the X3 is really lame. I saw a leaked picture and I was hoping it was fake.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!
Quote by *kas
Seems like a DK2T.

IMO the new look of the X3 is really lame. I saw a leaked picture and I was hoping it was fake.

yeah it looks kinda odd. i dunno if it'd be cheaper to get the XT and buy the bass amp pack or just get the X3. Might get the X3 live just to annoy my bands other guitarist cus he has the XT live

really looks cool. keeps me thinking on changing from analog to digital
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by King ofKumbucha
Did the XT allow playing through two amp models at once? If not then that is the only upgrade I need to choose the X3.

I've got an XT Live. The differences are that the X3 has: All the amps from the model packs, more effects, that dual routing (awesome), more memory banks for your tones, and then the rest is just streamlining the interface and making it easier to use with more dedicated buttons and such. (and presumably a toe switch for the wah, its not mentioned on the site)

As far as i know.
Quote by Nutman69
i think ur gonna get flamed pretty bad.

Gear:
Peavey 5150 Combo
LTD MH-1000 NT
Schecter 007 Elite
Line 6 Pod XT Live
Quote by mothership
really looks cool. keeps me thinking on changing from analog to digital

That's exactly what the Line 6 marketing team want you think.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
Quote by xifr
That's exactly what the Line 6 marketing team want you think.

ARGH!! temptation
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I dunno. I'm pretty sure you can get good sounds out of it, but the sound clips on the site (Metal Duel, for one) just sound terrible. Well, the heavy distortions at least. I guess you just have to fiddle with them a lot to get a good sound.

Funny thing: Tony Iommi was listed as using Variax 500 and Pod XT Pro on the Line 6 site, but the Tony Iommi site doesn't mention them in the equipment section.