I'm looking for a metal guitar with no trem. I was looking at the RG hardtails and all the specs between the RG's seem similar. Is it worth it to drop extra cash on the more expensive hardtail RG's?

I still need more recommendations for guitars. I can probably go $600-700 or lower than 600 and change the pickups. Passive/active pickups do not really matter.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
ESP LTD Ex 400

I have an FX400 which is the same neck and it's honestly the best neck I've ever played. The EMG 81/60 will save you a pickup change and it looks awesome
"It's not a beard, it's an animal I've trained to sit very still" - Bill Bailey
Somebody is going to say Schecter Hellraiser. Might as well be me.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
^ and me.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
If you want to save some cash for a new amp or something, take a look at the Agile AL-2500 Tribal Green EMG.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Jackson soloist... the SMG one... Hardtail comes with either EMG 80,85 (I think) Or Duncans... Either way awesome guitar...
While they are string through, check out the Jackson DKMGT and DK2T. the DKMGT has EMG 81/85, carved top, reverse headstock, and piranha inlays, while the DK2T has Duncan JB/Jazz, Sharkfin Inlays, non carved top, and a standard headstock. An SLSMG may also be an option, but they run a bit more then you're willing to spend. The SLSMG is basically a DKMGT with the Jackson 3+3 headstock, neck through construction, and a body that is similar is size to the old Ibanez Radius/Sabers and current Ibanez JS series.