Okay, so here's what happened: I was at work. I was supposed to close bus tonight, so I was just picking stuff up and going about my business. There were these two guys sitting at the picnic table right next to the game room - they were obvious douchebags even on first impressions, because they were dressed almost identically except in different colors. Track shorts, polo shirts, and those stupid golf visor hats that people wear cocked to the side to try to look badass or "gangster." They were dressed as what a British kid would call "chavs." Anyway, I walked past them to get to the back row of booths, right behind a coworker of mine who's rather overweight. She works in the kitchen and was bringing a pizza to some customers in the back. One of the guys at the table pulled me aside and said "haha that's pretty funny, it was like opposites because you're real skinny and she's huge. haha." I said "if you're going to talk trash about my coworkers, keep it between yourself and your little sidekick here." They didn't say anything, so I walked away and went back to what I was doing. Next thing I knew, that mother****er swung me around by my shoulder and decked me right in the cheek! I stumbled back a step or two, then swung for him, but he ducked and my fist went over his head. While he was ducking, he jabbed me right in the stomach and I lost my breath and went down. He managed to kick me in the left shoulder once before my manager got there and kicked him out of the restaurant. The boss told me to go home, so I called my mom to come pick me up. On the way back from work, I was icing my cheek and telling her what happened, and of course she freaked out. I got in ONE little fight, and my mom got scared and said "you're moving with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air." I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "FRESH" and it had dice in the mirror! If anything, I could say this cab was rare, but I said "man, forget it, yo, home to Bel-Air!" I pulled up to the house around seven or eight, and I yelled to the cabbie "yo, home, smell ya later!" I looked at my kingdom; I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel-Air.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Ahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Woulda got me if I hadn't caught the "FRESH" at the bottom before I started reading.
I'm pretty sure this is the first one I've written and posted on UG. But yeah. I periodically do this to piss off my MySpace friends, so I thought some of you guys would get a kick out of it...

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
that was hilarious lol
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
bastard!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
And the facade of heterosexualism in the punk and ska forum came crashing down like a fat girl falling off a balcony...
Ah, you got me, man.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Damn! I can usually predict when these are coming. I pulled off a nice little Bel Air in the "your favorite fights" thread but that was just asking for it
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
<JesusOfSbrbia> what do you say to zack de la rocha?
<blackflag49> youd ask him for an autograph
<blackflag49> and hed be all
<blackflag49> **** YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Awesome Sig sir
You are now blinking manually
tl ; dr
jk lol
Quote by gflip69
Someone called me on my landline (home phone) and asked me where I was.
Quote by Keyphur
Awesome Sig sir

thanks the punk chat is amazing.

Quote by RockerPseudonym
Too stupid; didn't read.

Someone posted something similar last night.

Damn it...

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Last edited by JesusOfSbrbia at Sep 21, 2007,
Too stupid; didn't read.

Quote by raise_the_dead
I wouldnt be surprised if the first thing Varg did was sign up for WoW so he could kick some Judeo-Christian ass.

Final Fantasy

Cid Highwind of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
God damn i fell for it.
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by RockerPseudonym
Too stupid; didn't read.

lol that would be me, but this one's better except the FRESH! stood out too much
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!