Poll: Whos screwed up???
Poll Options
View poll results: Whos screwed up???
Sober
15 68%
Mest up somehow
7 32%
Voters: 22.
So who else out there in ug world is totaly screwed up????? its like 5:20 am for me and i can barkey see straight.......... someone has to be just as screwed up as i am..... i feel a poll commin on!!!!!!!!!!!!!
“I used to be made fun of because I’d stay alone at home on weekends and play the guitar, but once I got good on the guitar, I got all the pussy I wanted"-EVH

Schcter C-1 Classic - Emg 81/85 @ 18 Volts
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
drink coffee and do an all nighter
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Go to sleep and quit polluting my internet.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Heh, Sleep Deprivation and Alcohol I take it?
Hi Five

I know how it feels, God... Me and my good old Limoncello.
Sober 6 months, anyone got a pat on the back?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
and learn to spell while you're at it.

im ****ed up.... give me a break

:EDIT Pat on the back lol........ i couldnt do it
“I used to be made fun of because I’d stay alone at home on weekends and play the guitar, but once I got good on the guitar, I got all the pussy I wanted"-EVH

Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
Good for you?

I'm in the town library on the computers with seven minutes remaining because I have no friends.

Maybe alcohol would get me some.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Go to sleep and quit polluting my internet.

+1

You fail at life when you get drunk and boast about it on the net.
Who reads sigs anyway
Bastards.... who said im drunk???

Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
Quote by Minkaro
Fixed.

Hey, I drink, and I'm an awesome person.

Why? Because I don't get on the internet when I'm drunk.. The next day, though..
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by Crud_Bucket
Bastards.... Who said i'm drunk?

Fixed.

wow how low have i become
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Hey, I drink, and I'm an awesome person.

Why? Because I don't get on the internet when I'm drunk.. The next day, though..

I prefer to remain sober. That way when I'm at a party and people are throwing up in the bathroom, I can point mockingly at them when they come out, and laugh.
Quote by Minkaro
I prefer to remain sober. That way when I'm at a party and people are throwing up in the bathroom, I can point mockingly at them when they come out, and laugh.

Yeah, I like to have a few, but I don't wanna overdo it.

Quote by Crud_Bucket
Bastards.... who said im drunk???

Just shut up and go away.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

I love overdoing it.

People tell me I've lost my virginity seven times now.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Minkaro

Generally, when I finish throwing up, I'm laughing, too..

BUT, it's been awhile since I've over done it. Lets see.. The last time I drank to the point where I threw up, was in March or so. I've only drank twice since then.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Dinkydaisy
I love overdoing it.

People tell me I've lost my virginity seven times now.

....... Niceeeeeeeee

Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
Quote by Deliriumbassist
So you have seven vaginas? Funky.

Or possibly three vaginas, and four anuses.. Any number of possibilities.

Either way, I think I'm in love.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Deliriumbassist

At the last party I went to, I was having a fairly intelligent conversation with one of the people, whilst someone else was trying to beat up the kitchen window. So I suppose it's just the people who don't know when to stop that get annoying.

There was one guy who was unconcious in the bathroom within an hour, so he probably shouldn't have started at all.
Quote by Minkaro
At the last party I went to, I was having a fairly intelligent conversation with one of the people, whilst someone else was trying to beat up the kitchen window. So I suppose it's just the people who don't know when to stop that get annoying.

There was one guy who was unconcious in the bathroom within an hour, so he probably shouldn't have started at all.

I have an idea.

Don't go to parties if you don't want to be around people who drink..

It's not rocket science.
--------

Anyhoo..

I think you're right, DB.. I have a cousin who doesn't have a belly button, and he used to charge people to see his stomach. So, I imagine Dinky could make tons of money. And we could be her managers.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I have an idea.

Don't go to parties if you don't want to be around people who drink..

It's not rocket science.

How about the fact that it's going to be the last time I see some of the people there for a while? Besides, I enjoy being around people who drink, because I enjoy laughing at their stupidity.

You know how you laugh at stuff like Laurel and Hardy, or other slapstick comedy because of the fools they're making of themselves? It's kind of like that.
Last edited by Minkaro at Sep 21, 2007,
Quote by Minkaro
How about the fact that it's going to be the last time I see some of the people there for a while? Besides, I enjoy being around people who drink, because I enjoy laughing at their stupidity.

You know how you laugh at stuff like Laurel and Hardy, or other slapstick comedy because of the fools they're making of themselves? It's kind of like that.

Good point. I prefer watching drunk people to actually drinking myself, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

****ing hell, this thread is just full of people going "Oh, I don't drink and I laugh at the people who who do, aren't I so great?"

I dislike people like that severely.
FALKIRK

We'll win something someday

Quote by Minkaro
Falkirk is the home of runners up.

Check out my Tunes
Quote by Random88
****ing hell, this thread is just full of people going "Oh, I don't drink and I laugh at the people who who do, aren't I so great?"

Actually.. there's only one.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Random88

i concure........ even though i never said im drunk which is what everyone assumes, i was just asking who else is intoxicated by some means

Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
Quote by Crud_Bucket
i concure........ even though i never said im drunk which is what everyone assumes, i was just asking who else is intoxicated by some means

You haven't made one statement in this entire thread that makes any sense. In the immortal words of Aqua_Dementia

"GTFO, that's right, GTFO out of your own thread."
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Crud_Bucket

It does say "resident alchoholic" in your user title. That may be leading people to believe that you are "mest up" because you are drunk.
Quote by Minkaro
It does say "resident alchoholic" in your user title. That may be leading people to believe that you are "mest up" because you are drunk.

hmmmm, I may take that into consideration. BTW, where im from "mest up" is completly fine to say and/or type

Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 POD XT Live
Quote by Crud_Bucket
hmmmm, I may take that into consideration. BTW, where im from "mest up" is completly fine to say and/or type

Are you going to make me quote AD again?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Crud_Bucket

That's cool. Over here in the UK we prefer to say "messed," but we're just weird like that.