Anyone had any luck finding metal torrents. I was looking for some machine head nad demon hunter the other day and it didnt have what i was looking for. Checked torrentz, mininova and torrent finder and yer.
Is there any torrent sites just dedicated to music with heavy stuff ?
i wouldnt talk about downloading music in an open forum dude, it is illegal ya know. why dont you just buy some albums? go on to a bands myspace, if you like their stuff, visit your local music store and give the artists something back for the music they worked hard to create
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Hint: Torrents isn't the only and best way to download stuff. They usually only work well for new releases.
I'm a communist. Really.
Yes i know, i buy a ****load of albums and i go to heaps of shows to.
I check things out on myspace and if i like the preview of an album i'll then go buy it the next week. Although i'm saving up for the royal show which is next week and i'll need around $70+
Quote by serbusfish
i wouldnt talk about downloading music in an open forum dude, it is illegal ya know. why dont you just buy some albums? go on to a bands myspace, if you like their stuff, visit your local music store and give the artists something back for the music they worked hard to create

+1

Yeh, just find out about any of the bands, if you really like them, buy their stuff.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep on trying till you run out of cake.