I hate myself.
I hate the world.
The people i thought were my friends all lie to me and they are NOT trustworthy, also they are really bad friends there always mean to me and they dont care about me. Ive been there for them heaps of times but when i need help there always got there own things to do.
All I ever seem to do is fail at everything i try.
I get immense amounts of hate build up inside me and i take it out by inflicting pain on people/walls/myself.
I feel sad and im not the type of guy who feels sad very often.

I cant figure out why i feel all this **** right now.

im just really messed up at the moment i think i need help.

help me pit
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
haven't read all of it cause i can foresee what it says. don't be so whiny. get a life. there is so much to live for.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Quote by Child In Time
Are you in your teens?

yea im 15
Quote by darkstar2466
Leniency? In the metal forum? This is unheard of. People get massacred here for just walking by.
Quote by alwaysmetal
yea im 15

It's called puberty, and sexual frustration.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
if your 15 don't worry about it, it will get over. just look forward and watch out so you don't get all depressed. there is always something better you can look forward to.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
Who's myslef?
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by alwaysmetal
I hate myself.
I hate the world.
The people i thought were my friends all lie to me and they are NOT trustworthy, also they are really bad friends there always mean to me and they dont care about me. Ive been there for them heaps of times but when i need help there always got there own things to do.
All I ever seem to do is fail at everything i try.
I get immense amounts of hate build up inside me and i take it out by inflicting pain on people/walls/myself.
I feel sad and im not the type of guy who feels sad very often.

I cant figure out why i feel all this **** right now.

im just really messed up at the moment i think i need help.

help me pit

What do you want us to do? If help means encouragement you're looking in the wrong places and if your friends suck don't hang around with them ,get new ones and whack off, it might help.
I get 10 Bucks if this guy listens to any Emo related music

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
The pit cant do anything about your life sucking.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I will offer 2 answers, one being the manly macho response and the other being the emotive, caring response.

Manly macho response:

Harden the **** up...and kick the **** out of those so called "friends".

emotive, caring response:

aww..hang in there buddy! I dont know how close you and these "friends" are, but maybe you should find some new friends if u dont think they'll change the way they treat you. I wouldn't hang around with them long, it can be mentally damaging.
not much do do against it
just sit out the ride
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

You can get this stuff that makes you feel better.

It's a white powder, and you put it on tin foil, heat from underneath until it turns black, then cook it up again, and snort it in.
Quote by BrianApocalypse
You can get this stuff that makes you feel better.

It's a white powder, and you put it on tin foil, heat from underneath until it turns black, then cook it up again, and snort it in.

i want some does it taste good
*Hugs alwaysmetal and tells him everything will be fine*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
ok maybe telling the pit wasn't a great idea but i needed to tell someone so **** u all
Quote by darkstar2466
then you shouldnt call them your friends find gothic friends they accept anyone lol
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by JustZeroes
i want some does it taste good

Why are there suddenly 10 people with that avatar
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by alwaysmetal
ok maybe telling the pit wasn't a great idea but i needed to tell someone so **** u all

That's why you have no friends
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
or fat people there funny
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
Quote by punk_metal2007
then you shouldnt call them your friends find gothic friends they accept anyone lol

no goths only accept other goths n ill always piss them off by saying megadeath own the beloved Marilyn Manson every time i see them
Quote by darkstar2466
its no big deal. we all **** up. ****ing up is the great thing about life, you got time for something cool to happen, and you appreciate it all the more.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
Quote by alwaysmetal
no goths only accept other goths n ill always piss them off by saying megadeath own the beloved Marilyn Manson every time i see them

And you wonder why everyone hates you.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>