hello com
im thinking about buying a new guitar and outed some favourites
ltd alexi 600
jackson rr24
or do u think an alexi 200 with a new humbucker does the same job? (think that would be way cheaper)
thx for ur advices n start posting ^^
regards, janty
Quote by Janty
hello com
im thinking about buying a new guitar and outed some favourites
ltd alexi 600
jackson rr24
or do u think an alexi 200 with a new humbucker does the same job? (think that would be way cheaper)
thx for ur advices n start posting ^^
regards, janty

RR24. I think its a bit better value then the Alexi, with better (Japanese) construction and a better stock humbucker, but I haven't gotten the chance to really play a lot with one. The rR24 looks better IMO. I wouldn't waste my time on the Alexi 200 tbh, extremely basic compared to the RR24. All and all, the RR24 is worth the extra $200 for better build quality and stock pickup, and would be my choice, but I would give them both a try and see what you think. (FYI, the RR24 has 24 frets, not 22 like those dumbasses at MF say).
RR24.
Better construction, better pickups, not to mention the Alexi models are very limited with only one pickup), well worth the extra dough.
i did some research with the result i noticed they are more similar as i thought first.
@3# they both have only one pickup, n the pickups are baseicly the same model with the diffrence alexis one is the passiv version
the build quality inst much diffrent either but im wondering about the acces to the upper frets.... alexi looks better in that way
well ill test them both next week anyways but thanks for your help
The Alexi has better fret access, but the RR24 is a lot better built and the active EMG just smokes the LTD's passive one. But IMO, it would be better to get something with a neck and bridge pickup. These two guitars are good, but they wont be really versatile. Try checking out some Edwards guitars, or even the RR5 (if you dont need 24 frets). Edwards guitars are really nice, and they're made in Japan. Check out the Ishibashi webshop. You can e-mail them about anything and they would reply usually within 2 days.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
I haven't tried the Alexi models, but I played two different RR24s. They're nice, but keep in mind that having only one pickup can be quite limiting.

As for the Edwards guitars, I've been hearing some good things about them so checking them out wouldn't hurt.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
the RR24 kicks arse dude its awesome defo recomend it to you
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A
So, i looked throught the edwards website, the V guitar looks nice but for a Japanease product it isnt realy cheaper then the others ^^
Well but it got 2 pickups thats right (even if that isnt that neccesary for me)
Aswell i found the alexi signature with the edwards label insted of the ltd on my fav musicstore website, guess its the same thing made in Japan

So by now u made the rr24 my favourit, but ill still try the 3 of them
Well could some1 explain me where exactly the build diffrences between the jackson one n the esp one are?
I'd go for the RR24 any day of the week. Over an ESP Alexi, that might be a tougher choice.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I haven't played the alexi sig but I can tell you the build quality on the Jackson is great theres no flaws, its an awesome guitar feels amazing to play, looks so sexy and sounds awesome. I have an esp ltd ec-1000 and the build quailty is great on that too, so I don't see why the esp alexi sig would be any different
Member of the Jackson RR24 Owners club!

Esp Eclipse II Snow white
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RGA-8
Jackson RR24 Black w/yellow bevels, Limited 1/75
Yamaha FG-400A