yes, I am very much bored. I was watching some police show, and I started wondering what the worst trouble was UGers ever got into.

I broke a guys nose once, and his parents were going to call the police on me. I managed to call them just in time to apologize and they decided not to press charges.

Your turn!
WTLTL 2011
I killed a guy once
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Felony for party to a crime.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
lol we actualy burn a dudes car once because he park in the place we play football ofcourse we run away so nobody blame us:P
tombst0ne designs
Digital art ,CD covers,posters,anything let me now
my gallery
Probably when I punched this guy in the face, and broke his glasses, I think a shard might've got into his eye as well.
It wasn't much "trouble" because my vice principal said because he started it the parents couldn't do anything. Though I was in the wrong in my opinion.

Anyway, I don't get into much trouble, I'm a good kid. Hell I don't even smoke or drink and I'm 16. Romanticized "rites of passage" FTL.
You wait.............
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
Quote by tombst0ne
lol we actualy burn a dudes car once because he park in the place we play football ofcourse we run away so nobody blame us:P

You sound like a moron.
Who reads sigs anyway
me and a buddy dressed up in army-stuff and burned down a barn. and we almost burned down the house at the same farm. and we burned down the outside-toilet. and we stole their LP-stereo. but we had to throw it out, since the hole we got into was on fire. so. that's about it.

I put my tobacco under my upper lip, just like anyone would do.

Yamaha RGX A2, Fender FM 212R.
Not me personally but my friends do stupid stuff when I'm around, so I get part of the collective blame. When I was 16 we were sitting in 'the rec', just a really big field basically, and one of them set some of the grass on fire. It was a hot day and the fire spread to the whole rec. Oooops.
I was nearly done for rape a few weeks back

Luckily Kensai didn't press charges
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I got arrested along with my good friend for possesion of marijuana. We were blowed. We didnt get anything for it...although i got a ticket for a mip (ciggerettes). Thats about the worse i have had it.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
i asked a fat cop if he wanted a cheeseburger and he says "what was that?" and he had a big chin so i said "shut the hell up, crimson chin" and he chased me for a long time i dodged behind a building and when he started running past i tripped him and he fell on his face and i ran away =]
got caught buking/truenting/wagging class, got 30min detention and thts about it.

What Goes Up

Must Come Down
I got arrested on my birthday for underage drinking but I don't really consider that a lot of trouble because the police aren't very powerful in my hometown and I didn't get a record or anything. I stole a shopping cart once when I was drunk, and this old bitch was going to call the cops on us because she's anally retentive. I haven't been in much trouble.
Drop another coin in the slot, and I will tell you more...
Quote by illuzion_ownz
i asked a fat cop if he wanted a cheeseburger and he says "what was that?" and he had a big chin so i said "shut the hell up, crimson chin" and he chased me for a long time i dodged behind a building and when he started running past i tripped him and he fell on his face and i ran away =]

this is either really dumb or really hilarious depending on how you look at it...

so one night at like 2 or 3 in the morning after many many drinks my friends and i decided that we really hated our neighbors. so we convinced one of my friends to sh*t in a box and then we sealed up the box and left it on the doorstep like a package. someone started ringing the doorbell until we saw lights come on. they called the cops bc they thought it was a bomb. cops came and saw that my friend's mom's name was on the front of the box. i had to go over to the house with my dad and my friends to have some cops tell us that it was wrong to **** in boxes and leave it on people's door steps. had to do some community service for that one
Quote by Eminored
Hentai. It's a completely different world that will rip your eye-sockets and and skull-screw you with its tentacles.
Quote by fallingforever
this is either really dumb or really hilarious depending on how you look at it...

so one night at like 2 or 3 in the morning after many many drinks my friends and i decided that we really hated our neighbors. so we convinced one of my friends to sh*t in a box and then we sealed up the box and left it on the doorstep like a package. someone started ringing the doorbell until we saw lights come on. they called the cops bc they thought it was a bomb. cops came and saw that my friend's mom's name was on the front of the box. i had to go over to the house with my dad and my friends to have some cops tell us that it was wrong to **** in boxes and leave it on people's door steps. had to do some community service for that one
Its dumb because you left your friends address on it. Its funny because I can imagine a cop saying "shit box"
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown