Ok.. So I got this cab today, my dad bought it for me..

But, I don't know what Ohm lvl to use..
It has 2 Sheffield 1200 Speakers.. They are both 8 ohm mono..

Should I use my 8 ohm output or my 16 ohm output?

Thanx!
not quite sure I understand. Is each speaker 8ohm, or is the "mono" input on the cab 8ohm? If it's a mono input labeled 8ohm, you would use the 8ohm setting for your amp. Your fireball most likely has speaker outputs in parallel if there are 2. If you ran (2) 8ohm speakers in parallel, that would be a resulting 4ohm load your amp was seeing.

If (2) 8ohm speakers are wired in series, the resulting load is 16ohm. However, 2x12 are rarely wired in series, parallel wiring is usually used because of the sound characteristics.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Ok, so I opened it up..
Its wired in series.. Its a home made cab.. And it has no labels..

If (2) 8ohm speakers are wired in series, the resulting load is 16ohm. However, 2x12 are rarely wired in series, parallel wiring is usually used because of the sound characteristics.

So that means, I have to use the 16 ohm output?
Quote by ever dying
Ok, so I opened it up..
Its wired in series.. Its a home made cab.. And it has no labels..

So that means, I have to use the 16 ohm output?

if there are (2) 8ohm speakers, and you are definitely sure they are wired in series, yes, you would use the 16ohm tap or setting on your amp.

At some point, you may want to try wiring it in parallel for 4ohm, not that one is "better" per say, but there are some things that occur with the different wiring that affects the sound slightly. Parallel is supposed to dampen and smooth out the sound a little, series is supposed to add more texture and breakup. Since you know the wiring, it may be worth experimenting.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids