Funkadelica is a song me and my 2 mates recorded. I do bass, they do guitars. It never really had a structure we knew the basic parts and just went on and on, for about 7 and a half minutes lol. It's alright I think If we turned it into a proper song rather than just a jam we could make something out of it. Anyway yeah comments please? Its on my profile Oh and I realise you might not want to listen to the whole thing. The lead guitar gets interesting at around 5 and a half minutes lol
Last edited by MaxLees666 at Sep 21, 2007,
It's nice but definitely tighten it up, it's way too long.
It gets more interesting as it goes along as well.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Cheers. Oh and it doesnt sound amazing cos its quite old and one of my mates had an Epiphone LP100 then which is quite possibly the worst guitar I have ever heard or played so you know lol. His new PRS Tremonti SE is much better. I'm gonna try and get him round some day soon and record more stuff.
I've just noticed something. For some reason when I added my songs to UG it transposed 2 of them down :-s Funkadelica and the Everlong cover are both transposed, I wondered why my mates voice sounded much deeper in Everlong lol. KoS is fine though :-s
Yeah I noticed the thin guitar sound, I didn't comment about the bad tone because I figured it could just be bad recording gear.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by Miggy01
Yeah I noticed the thin guitar sound, I didn't comment about the bad tone because I figured it could just be bad recording gear.

We did record it with a computer mic that costs about a tenner lol