This is a Cort Effector Strat copy(made in Korea). I don't know what year it was made, but the serial # is on the back of the neck (see photo).

I originally bought this as a project guitar because the electronics needed some work. Well, I had several other projects going on and never got around to it. I did get around to scalloping the neck, though (see photos). Plays extremely smooth now.

New tuners, roller string tree, and pickup covers.

Although this guitar plays very well, it is still has work to be done and is not by any means flawless:

- battery cover is missing (batteries stay in no problem)
- effect buttons stick sometimes
- effects are not the best (but hey, what do you expect for this price?)

Like I said, I bought this as a project because I thought the built in effects were a cool idea (just check out the new Fender VG Stratocaster - idea is the same), but never got around to it and I have too many other guitars right now. This one deserves a good home where it will get more play time.

It plays beautifully and is one of my favorites as far as fast fretting (thanks to scalloping). Try getting a scalloped neck for this price, let alone a whole guitar.

I will ship wherever you want, but the shipping is on you. I live near Peoria, Illinois.
Attachments:
P1010711.JPG
P1010712.JPG
P1010714.JPG
P1010717.JPG
P1010720.JPG
Damn!!!! I just bought one off of Ebay for $350 and it didn't look near as good as this one.
how much to ship?
Gear:
-Ibanez
--RG270DX~Blk
--AGS83 Semihlw~Ant.
--AEF30 AcEl~Trans Blk
-BC Rich ST III~Snakeskin
-Strat~oly wht Hendrix
-OLP Tin Top
-Roland Cube30x
-Epi VJ -modded
-4x12 Marshall cab
-Pocket Pod
-Hendrix Wah
-Slash Wah
much more
would you part the neck out? i need one for my strat! especially scalloped....
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
Prefer not to part it out, but would consider if there are no other offers.

Shipping all depends on where you call home. Thanks for the interest woopah! Nice list of gear! Interested in a trade?
how much to 44253?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
If you're willing to pay the $125 right now, then I'll sell it for that and that will include shipping (for the neck only). Otherwise, I'll have to ask you to wait at least a week to see if I get any other offers, before I can give you a different price.

Let me know
a week for the neck.. at a better price? okay i will do that.. keep me posted.
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
I'd be interested in that. It would ship to wisconsin, so shipping would be a lot easier than say Bangladesh.

How do the pickups sound on that thing? Do you know what kind they are?
Quote by thefaceeater
are you interested in any trades

Possibly. What did you have in mind?
Quote by Derek <3's You!
I'd be interested in that. It would ship to wisconsin, so shipping would be a lot easier than say Bangladesh.

How do the pickups sound on that thing? Do you know what kind they are?

Pickups actually sound surprisingly good. Dual humbuckers, obviously, but don't know exactly what brand. One of the interesting things with this guitar - you may have noticed - there is no pickup selector, so you are always playing a "center-switch position."
Had a buyer that backed out.

Cort Effector with scalloped neck ! ! !

Only $125 plus shipping ! ! !

Check it out - super fast fretting! ! !
Quote by $teve-o_Kneav-o
how much for just the neck?

I have only had this posted for a little while, so I would prefer to sell the whole thing. But I would take $125 shipped for just the neck (depending on where you live).

Thanks for the interest.

Chris
Quote by jim_root4
itll take me about a wekk and a half but i could give you around 140 mabe + shipping

I can do that, but why pay more than what I am asking?
Quote by jim_root4
its my way of saying thanks fot holding it for me btw any partial trades? got some stuff in my sig

Not really interested in any pedals - got a GNX3 a little while ago and pretty much eliminated the multiple pedals for me.

I might consider one of the axes, but I have quite a few already. I am really looking for a nice hollowbody. What are the axes you have in the photo? Can't really make them out because of the glare.
BUMP

Still have guitar - couple of offers fell through. Will part out neck.

$125 for the guitar

$100 for the neck by itself