So I turned on the computer, and put on some music only to find my right speaker working inproperly. It gives sounds, but through the music you can hear a buzz, kind of like the sound crickets make. I checked all the connection and they're fine.

Has anyone had similar problems or does anyone know if it's fixable?
Hmm, try turning down the outbound sound coming from the computer a bit and check the plug for any cracks in the wire.
It's probably the speaker itself, The left one still sounds perfectly clear and I found out the sound goes like this

PC --> Right speaker --> Left speaker

and not

Left speaker <-- PC --> Right speaker

Edit:
Quote by add666
is it electrical hum?

No, the sounds sort of changes with the music.
Quote by frankv
It's probably the speaker itself, The left one still sounds perfectly clear and I found out the sound goes like this

PC --> Right speaker --> Left speaker

and not

Left speaker <-- PC --> Right speaker

Edit:

No, the sounds sort of changes with the music.

Then it is popping. dont play it so loud and does it still make that noise?
Quote by Dirk Gently
Probably blown.

I think so to.. mine did the same thing some days ago I think you just gotta buy new ones

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

It might just be radio interference, I get a weird noise coming through mine which sounds similar to what you describe and a few times I heard some french radio coming through. It only happens at home, not at uni though.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Try checking the connector cords, I had a nasty buzz in my speakers the other day, and it was due to the cords connected to the speakers coming loose.

If not, you may need to buy new speakers
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
you'll kave a tear in one of your speaker cones, so i distortes when a certsin sound frequency hit is, you'll have 2 either get it repaired or get a new set
Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.
Test the speakers - Plug them into an mp3 player or whatever and see if it does the same thing.

If the speakers are fine, test the output jack - Plug headphones or some other speakers if available into the jack, does it make the same noise?

Isolate the issue, replace what's faulty.