what does all solid and double side mean???
Equipments:
Fender American Telecaster N7
Yamaha CG150
Line 6 Tonecore Echopark
Behringer VAMP 2.0

"There's only two colors around the world. That's pink and green. Making love and making money." - Blacks20
All solid means that, the top, the sides and the back pieces of wood are solid wood, rather than ply-wood. I'm not so sure about double sided.
Generally solid wood will sound better but now days some of the "plywood" guitars are sounding as good as the solid body guitars. I have a Zager Zad 80 which is a plywood guitar and it sounds better than both the Martins we have in the house. Actually it's our family's best sounding guitar.
Quote by Guitar Hack
Generally solid wood will sound better but now days some of the "plywood" guitars are sounding as good as the solid body guitars. I have a Zager Zad 80 which is a plywood guitar and it sounds better than both the Martins we have in the house. Actually it's our family's best sounding guitar.

Still havent heard a laminate guitar thats better than a solid wood one. But I'd be happy to be proved wrong.
Let me clarify a little. When I say Laminate I do not mean a guitar with a laminate top. Top should always be solid wood. My Zager Zad 80 has a solid top and laminate back and sides. One thing Zager did with the back is to put 3 panels together similar to the Martin D-35. This allows for better movement of the back. This guitar has a killer bass. The treble freeks out there won't care for that but it has good sound all across the range. I'm with you though, in that I haven't heard a laminate top guitar sound very good.

The new carbon composite guitars are outstanding though not technically a laminate.
Quote by johnos
Still havent heard a laminate guitar thats better than a solid wood one. But I'd be happy to be proved wrong.

Same here. Any laminate tops I've played sound just. Ugh. It'd be nice to see a guitar that would change my mindset.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Typically it means that they bend 2 sets of sides. One set of sides is bigger and wraps around the other set. This is means to stop your body from dampening tone and it's supposed to make a better energy transfer from top to back. I'm still not sure it works but some luthiers swear by this.
Not taking any online orders.