Page 1 of 6
Ok i've been wondering whether to make this or not and not sure whether it will catch on, but i've seen a lot of threads recently saying "i r such a l00zer, nvr had a gf". So this is the thread to come to to give/receive advice on girls, would be grateful if any girls could also contribute

Soooo....where to start.

Confidence

Confidence is one of the most important things, as without it you'll never get anywhere. If you didn't have the confidence to ever go to the shop for some random reason, then you would always be out of food in the house. My point being it's one of the most important things in attracting girls, girls will know if a boy/man is nervous, even if your'e not stuttering and stammering constantly.

If you feel pretty low about yourself or not too happy with the way you look then try and change it, ther's a way for everything.
Glasses - Get Contact lenses.
Bit flabby - burn the fat in the gym.
Too scrawny - bulk up.
Acne - There is treatments available.

Almost every problem can be solved, and i suggest working out for anyone. Even if it's just 50 press ups and sit ups once in the morning, you will realease more testosterone which will give you more confidence. Trust me girls will notice .

Look relaxed

Ok if your'e slouched or look really tense, your'e probably going to be a bit of a turn off. Never have wide open eyes, it'll scream out nervous to anything female, and try and keep them placed on one thing at a time. Always keep eye contact, It shows you are relaxed unlike if they're darting all around the room.
Don't frown your brow as it will be a sign of nerves.

I suggest when sitting down, lean back, legs stretched out and use your body language to show that your'e relaxed. Although as i said earlier don't slouch as it crys low self esteem. When walking on your own, walk with your arms slightly swinging and as if time is on your side, not as if your'e in a rush.

Conversation
It is important, the way i usually approach women is usually with a question, not with crappy pick up lines(Usually after the conversation dies). If i'm at a bus stop i usually say something simple like "Excuse me love, has the 40C just been?(Yeah i'm british -_-) and quite simply a conversation can just spark off. Strange way but works for me, remember hot girls are the same as any other human being, just approach them. If i use a pick up line it's usually something like:
Me: Hey
Her: Hi
Me: I bet you have a lovely smile
Her: (She blushes/smile)
Me: Yeah thought so

If she doesn't smile she just isn't worth your time, move on.

Body language
Don't have a clue if a girl likes you? Look out for these signs:

Legs crossed, toe pointing towards you
Frequent glance
Flick of the hair/Exposure of the neck (This is to attract attention form someone she likes the look of)
Her checking you out, especially if she looks at your crotch
Shoulders faced towards you, slight leaning
Laughing at almost all your jokes even if your'e not funny

Women give away much more body language than men do so look out

If a girls not interested

Wide eyes as if to say "WTF?!"
Roll of the eyes etc (Shes embarresed to be seen with you)
Closed body language etc hand over faced all crunched up

Be an Alpha male
Always be at the front
Leader of the crowd
Very relaxed/confident
Look at apes and monkeys on discovery channels, the alpha male will be the head of the clan and get all the sex while the Beta males are always there trying to get sloppy seconds. (Just looke up on google "How to become an alpha male" theres a lot of sites.)
Random tips
If there is a certain part of you that often impresses people show it off a bit(bit bulky?Show off some muscle, hung like a horse?Make sure they notice )
Dont seek womens approval-Sounds stupid but it's true, never say something like "I'm just going to the toilet is that OK with you?" simply say "Be back in a man" if they ask where just say to the toilet.(How many times have oyu heard a women say "You don't have to keep asking just go"? they're trying to say "STFU and just go"
Dont be too clingy-If a conversation is slowly dying, then go off to talk to somebody else for half an hour or so. They may be really fond of you but after a while they're going to get a bit bored(rather it end on a high)
PRACTISE-Yes, just like anything practice makes perfect. Sitting in your room reading this won't get you laid. Who are you going to pull?your cat?
Be a gentlemen-Hold a door open for a woman and you impress them all, make sure to smile, hold your hand out to lead the way and say "After you".
Be happy-I'll write another section on this when i get some time. People aren't going to be interested in you if you don't look happy. I'd rather talk to somebody with a nice smile and pearly whites than a miserable **** who is sad and depressed.(Nobody will support you if your'e unhappy )

I think i've covered the basics, this is all my own knowledge with help from sites such as

www.chickmagnet101.com
becomeaplayer.com
askmen.com
http://www.sirc.org/publik/flirt.html
www.fastseduction.com
they're all free tips websites the rest you have to pay for.

Well i hope i've helped some of you out, ill edit this from time to time to add some more there's some bits i've left out.

And don't forget Your freinds will never help you

EDIT:You can always PM me if you want more advice in your personal relationships
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Last edited by Oasis-fanatic at Sep 23, 2007,
What's a freind?

Sorry Nice little guide. I think DON'T RUSH to find a girl should be there, there's someone for everybody. It just might take time, that's all.
Firstly: Good luck getting this to work with UG.

Secondly: www.fastseduction.com > your sites
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Remember that different girls like different things in a guy. Don't lose confidence.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by 7DaySkeptic
What's a freind?

Sorry Nice little guide. I think DON'T RUSH to find a girl should be there, there's someone for everybody. It just might take time, that's all.

i say dont hold back man, get out there and get practicing, it'll get easier each time trust me

damn today in the way back from the gym i was talking to a MILF at the bus stop and she gave me at least 2 of the body language signs i put down.

and trust me people its NOT your looks that matter girls base a boy on their personality
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Faily decent thread.

Last line is lol but true.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
I was helping a friend just yesterday with a sociological experiment. I would approach random girls and try to initiate conversation, using different methods. You'd be amazed as to how easy it is to get a girl to stop and talk to you just by saying something about the weather.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
A big to the TS.
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
Her checking you out, especially if she looks at your crutch

your crutch? hahaha. BREAK YOUR LEGS AND ARM YOURSELF WITH SEXY CRUTCHES BOYS! i believe it's spelled crotch, btw.
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
Quote by Oasis-fanatic
i say dont hold back man, get out there and get practicing, it'll get easier each time trust me

Actually mate I've been with my girlfriend almost 5 years now lol

But what I mean is, I know people who are rushing into a relationship just to say they have a girlfriend, and it all going horribly wrong days later and them feeling really bad about themselves.
I find a concoction of chloroform and rag have the ladies dropping at my feet.
Metal Head

One Day, We'll All Go Into The Water.
Go, Into The Water, Live There, Die There.

Gear
Squier Stratocaster
Jackson Pro Series Kelly
Jackson Dinky Sustaniac
Roland Cube 60
Peavey Triple XXX Stack
This is super lame, but since everyone seems to be buying this garbage I'll leave it open
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
This is super lame, but since everyone seems to be buying this garbage I'll leave it open

lol if you say so xD

but like i said its worked with my personal experience. not saying it will work for everyone
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Rankles

Because you're a real man who can get some cyber-poontang?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
That's all very good, but some of us want sloppy seconds

Overall, a good thread.

I got approached 3 times the other night, but I wasn't in the mood to pull a lass, so I told them all off. I probably only got approached though because I wasn't in the mood.

I reckon it's a theramone (sp?) thing. You don't give off those desperate vibes.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Because you're a real man who can get some cyber-poontang?

It's not that, it's just the irony of the internet helping people score

I mean, there are websites about how to attract women? Lame.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles

LOL agreed.

A lot of girls don't mind scrawniness, glasses, or a bit of extra weight - I would know.
electro music alliance

Moon of The Mighty Boosh Appreciation Society PM *Juno* to join!

Quote by The 6th String
I learned to dance by watching amputees have seizures...
NICE a few days ago my friend asked put this girl he liked and he basically did all the things wrng you mentioned.

aye well
SWFC
Quote by lucid_strat
LOL agreed.

A lot of girls don't mind scrawniness, glasses, or a bit of extra weight - I would know.

i said it will boost your confidence, damn you people

one of my freinds is like a god at seducing girls and hes very overweight. not that attractive either hes a great example of it because he just naturally has a lot more confidence than me or any others

also look at famous people like Geroge Clooney, Charlie Sheen, Brad Pitt

women go nuts for them and 2 of them arent exactly muscle jerks
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Oasis-fanatic

one of my freinds is like a god at seducing girls and hes very overweight. not that attractive either hes a great example of it because he just naturally has a lot more confidence than me or any others

In case you haven't noticed, George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Charlie Sheen are ludicrously good looking. And rich.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by denizenz
Wow, you're scrawny and overweight? Thank god for General Relativity.

Yes, it makes sense.

What I actually meant was different girls like different guys, but nevermind.
electro music alliance

Quote by The 6th String
Quote by lucid_strat
Yes, it makes sense.

What I actually meant was different girls like different guys, but nevermind.

It was the "I would know" part that threw me off...but I got what you meant...just trying to be a sarcastic ass.
you just need balls..

that will be all

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

As a girl, I have a suggestion. Starting or following advice from a "how to attract girls thread" is not a good way to attract girls
you got soul, or so you say. hey, i say you don't!

Quote by Sol9989
Quote by Oasis-fanatic

I wasn't disagreeing with your post, just providing an additional fact.
electro music alliance

Quote by The 6th String
Quote by Rankles
In case you haven't noticed, George Clooney, Brad Pitt and Charlie Sheen are ludicrously good looking. And rich.

bet if you took it away from them theyd still be pulling ecerynight of the week. so long as they still had the confidence
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Clandestine1
As a girl, I have a suggestion. Starting or following advice from a "how to attract girls thread" is not a good way to attract girls

You're here aren't you? I guess now we just need to firm up the definition of "attract".
Quote by lucid_strat
I wasn't disagreeing with your post, just providing an additional fact.

yeah i know, im just saying that not many girls love a stuttering guy thats always tripping over his own feet. anyway thx for the addition
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
bet if you took it away from them theyd still be pulling ecerynight of the week. so long as they still had the confidence

I'd have confidence too if I was incredibly good looking and had millions of dollars
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>