Hey, a little trouble here

I'm trying to find a quick way for me to pick up info from various places quickly and easly and i thought thats what it was all about but i dont know how to make it work and have noticed that all good Motorbike related websites use them.

So how do I make it work?
if you're using firefox, just drag the icon next to the website address (in the URL bar thing) to the bar underneath
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by danielrobbyshor
if you're using firefox, just drag the icon next to the website address (in the URL bar thing) to the bar underneath

Sadly I use Microsoft Internet Explorer, not RSS
Quote by doovana
Sadly I use Microsoft Internet Explorer, not RSS

get firefox. if your computer could speak. itd thank you.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Well this is a coincidence, I just learnt how to use the RSS thing today (Thanks to google).
Anyways, I'm using Firefox so its pretty easy, when you visit a site that has RSS feeds, on the right side of the address bar, the RSS Feed Logo/Sign appears, you click on it and it adds what Firefox calls a "Live Bookmark" to your toolbar.

RSS feeds are used for stuff like News, Blogs. It updates itself from the site, so you don't have to visit the site to see what's new.

RSS isn't a web browser.
i tried firefox once and didnt like it, any way to do it on internet explorer?
Firefox's simpler..
However, there's this google personalized homepage thing, you could try searching for it, you need a google account for it I think.